Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: When You Dress, do you feel empowered or submissive?

Wearing stockings and lipstick makes me feel more confident, and empowered. I can't imagine why. Maybe because I'm more true. I'm just a pantyhose and guy-jeans-wearing kind of guy.

I feel more delicate and girly when dressed, just like a kitten.
    Becky

I think its a combination, Empowered in the way that I feel that I would be all eyes on me (I feel sexier than I look and since we're talking about feeling) and submissive because if I am dressed I suddenly feel like I want to be submissive and be taken over if that makes sense.

I would not say I feel submissive, but I am definitely not aggressive. I have on high heels, pantyhose, makeup and long hair. This puts me in a feminine state of mind. I drive a car much more conservatively for example. I love feeling this way.

Just feel normal at peace

Platinum Member
    Hi Brassieres , I really feel the same I just look a lot prettier.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I feel empowered to a point, I think I am more confident in my self(image) when dressed, though that may be because I spend a lot more time working on my dressed image, picking clothes and doing makeup, than my male self, just throwing on some clothes.

When I get the chance to dress and go out, which doesn't seem to happen nearly enough, I feel empowered and free. I must admit, I do get nervous about being spotted but for the most part I have fun.

So far I'm the same person dressed or not dressed , so far anyhow.
    Dressing is not a choice.

Its a passion.

I feel both. Empowered that I am dressed like a woman but submissive at the same time

Both, absolutely. I so relish being treated as my female self that I love some of the submissive rolls. I love having a door opened for me, a chair pulled out, a compliment from a gentlemen. All of those things. I feel empowered in that I am living as myself. Living the life that I so wish I'd been born into.
    Tess

Can I just be a girl already?! Please!

I feel submissive. I enjoy giving up that power. To my gf mainly, but I still enjoy when she treats me like the lady I am

Aspiring Member
    I feel alive, empowered, independent, most of all I feel attractive. Maybe not to everyone else, but I still feel it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clara Smith View Post
    I feel empowered to a point, I think I am more confident in my self(image) when dressed, though that may be because I spend a lot more time working on my dressed image, picking clothes and doing makeup, than my male self, just throwing on some clothes.
    That is exactly how I feel! Empowered but just to a point, and when being male, I can't be asked to bother about the clothes I'm wearing. I'll wear the most comfortable acceptable pieces.

Both, because I don't really see the two choices as opposites. I absolutely feel empowered when dressed. I feel liberated and empowered, and generally more free. But to say that it makes me dominant (really the polar opposite of submissive) would be incorrect.

At the same time, I've always had a bit of a submissive streak. Not all the time, but for the right people, I'm certainly willing to follow some orders. It takes a special person to earn that privilege, though. If someone assumes I'm going to be submissive without really earning the requisite trust, they're likely to find me a prickly ******* - no matter what I'm wearing.

Everquix : Nice to know there is someone else like me! Its odd how much more effort i put into girl mode! It is a lot more fun though!

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Hmm. Never really considered this before... I was raised a pretty devoted "grrl power" feminist by an intimidating horde of progressive italian women... It feeds the punk chick within. However, she is often tempered by the slightly more vocal, bubbly housewife that rooms with her. THAT one loves twirling about in crinoline and being fawned over by her admirers. Soooooo empowered??

I have always had a submissive personality regardless of en femme of guy mode

When dressed - I feel

Normal?

However, I enjoy the "feel" of my fem clothes so much more than my guy clothes, and
    the only real difference is personal comfort but no real change in personality.

Reality Check
    Honestly, I don't feel any different when I dress. I'm aware that I'm dressed so I don't answer the door or go outside in the yard but I don't feel submissive or empowered.

Feminine and submissive.
    Try to be happy and feel great in your skin.

I feel very submissive when dressed fem but feel sooooooooooo wonderful

Im empowered. My feminine side is finally getting to come out. I love it!

Definitely empowered. When I'm en femme I'm superwoman!

Submissive to women in a very feminine way