Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: When You Dress, do you feel empowered or submissive?

If they can pin me down, they can have their way with me.

Oh my god, submissive! Not in a perverted way, it's just I love to feel like the women in the house. When dressed I cook my wife breakfast, do the dishes and wash the clothes, may seem odd but it really makes me feel like the women I want to be. The best part is my wife loves me the way I am and she gets to be pampered in the deal, win win.

This is exactly how I feel, you hit it right on the head
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne F View Post
    I feel empowered to be nurturing when dressed. I am
    able to be more loving and softer when I am Suzanne. This is happening more and more even when I am not dressed now. Although I may seem submissive, since I am free and being myself I feel stronger. Does this make sense to anyone?
    Suzanne
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-21-2013 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

I do feel empowered and much more confident when I dress fully. I don't think I become more submissive, nurturing, domestic, soft or any other stereotypical female gender role. What's up with that? Reading the responses, I wonder if those feeling more submissive have an image of women that aligns with that emotion. And perhaps those of us feeling empowered might feel dis-empowered by female beauty? Do we reinforce or insulate ourselves by re-creating that which otherwise renders us weak? Just some late-night thoughts...
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

Submissive...

I am submissive.... but I did get empowered ... once and got me in a little trouble, but OK since I was the girl. LOL

Looking for friends in TO Christa Race's Avatar
    When I first started crossdressing I felt submissive, but now I feel more confident and have matured that I can say that am empowered and waiting for whatever challenges come my way. I guess it's like my guy self dressed as a woman. lol!
    I am here to make new friends and find more ideas and tips to make myself better at making myself look better. I may not always be on here but when I am I will do my best to abide the rules.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like a number who have responded, I can be either dominant or submissive when dressed. The apparent contradiction is not unlike being male yet having an overpowering urge to dress up like a girl. So many opposite genres in one body...maybe we're all just really fouled up. LOL!
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-22-2013 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Please watch the language.

Sub definitely....

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    I think I'm empowered enough to be submissive!
    Spot on for me, too!

Banned Read only
    I think many guys have submissive fantasies whether or not they're cross dressers. It seems decades ago most women would always defer to their husband. I know it is still prevalent, especially with some religious sects. I went through a period of wanting to be submissive sexually, but, I chalk that up to wanting to be punished for doing something that was not "manly." As I matured any sexuality in cross dressing disappeared. Now? I love being en femme, even though I cannot share it with anyone. I love baking, cooking, vacuuming, do the laundry, ironing, gardening totally en femme. As a retiree with a working wife I would do all those chores even if I was not a cross dresser. It would not be right for my wife to come home after a day at work and start doing domestic chores. Over the years that attitude by a man seems to induce marital disharmony. I would love to continue the day totally en femme when my wife gets home, but, alas, it will never be!

I fondly remember my grandparents' attitude. "Pop" went to work and took care of the outside of the house and basement. She took care of the upstair living quarters and domestic chores. When grandpa got in the way, she kicked him aside. It was nothing more than a delineation of the chores of a marriage, and, it had nothing to do with one spouse being submissive to the other.

When en femme I consider myself to be confident single women. That's how I view my DADT situation. I really don't have anyone to be submissive to.

When I dress in panties, garters and stockings I feel sexy. When I want to be submissive I ask the wife, but she has no interest in sex if I am wearing panties, garters/stockings.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 02-16-2014 at 05:30 AM. Reason: TMI Read the rules!

I feel empowered, as I am dressed how I always want to be and I feel better for it. I am probably more submissive when in male clothes if anything, I don't feel I belong in that arena.

When I'm dressed up.. I feel pretty, cute, sweet and like a bad-ass chick. Don't know if any of that is considered submissive.. :P
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Dressing up definitely makes me feel submissive - that's what motivates me to dress up to begin with!

I dont think I am more submissive but I am not that aggressive to begin with.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Submissive girl here

I don't know, because I get feelings of both at different times.

Probably lean towards submissive. I'm naturally someone who doesn't feel to empowered most of the time, though there are moments.

I feel more dominant and empowered when dressed.

I think submissive. I like to do laundry and household chores and I like to please when I'm dressed.

definitely empowered !

Always submissive-but then I always dress in a submissive manner with my pinny being the most important item of clothing I wear.

Hello to all..............

When I dress fem an eery feeling of calm comes over me. All of a sudden all is right with the world especially my world, i get a strong sence of belonging. I'm sure that most of us understand this.

With this said. It empowers me and validates that deep inside me there is that female. I'm not aware of any submissive feelings. I just feel like me.

I think for me to feel empowered, I need to be able to walk out my front door wearing anything I want just like GG's. And to the world I would just appear to be another pretty girl. No hint of manliness.

Tina

Banned Read only
    Empowered. The male version of me was terrified of the world. (With good reason, really.) The girl me always got called on to deal with the scary stuff the guy couldn't handle. It's hard not to be defensive, though, when your only job is to hide something from the world.