Thread: Wife Gone for the day so I thought

Unhappy Wife Gone for the day so I thought

All week long my wife has been telling that she'll be gone Fri. So I have planning to get dress today. Since she found some of my things a while ago I haven't been dressing much. She was to leave at 1 that turn into 2. As she's leaving she tells me that she told one of the neighbors that I will meet them for drinks at 5 and she'll be back at 9. There goes my day of dressing up.

I had bought a black dress with sparkles in it and dressy leggings and a silk blouse. I rushed to try them on and they looked great better than I thought they would. After taking them off I notice something on the floor it was the sparkles off the dress. Any where I went they came off plus the heels I was wearing were leaving marks on the carpet. Been rushing to clean things up before I go out in dram.

Just venting.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Some girls just can't get a break.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

That is a major bummer, Glenda. I hate being volunteered for things when I have even unexciting mundane things planned. Hugs

Sometimes our plans are changed we just have to keep on smiling and keep on trucking.... That makes the days we do get to dress seem more special.

Anything sparkly is doomed to disaster in the world of secret CD.
    There are people who dressed up in the 60s still being outed to this day.

"What's that on your collar?"

The best laid plans of men and mice sometimes get eaten by a cat, Bad, bad kitty!

Sounds like she planned it that way.

Glenda, why do I get a very strong feeling that your SO doesn't want you to have free time that you can call your own? And does she arrange your social life without asking you first? The next questions would be obvious but, after all, you've been on this Forum for almost eight years so one has to assume that this is
    how you want things to be --- that's your right so are you really upset that she took away your dress time? I don't think so but, hay, you must have another way to "feel like a woman".
    Julie

Julie no she doesn't plan things for me I just wanted to do more dressing today. I've been do this for over 50yrs so I do know what to do when I want. Tonight I'll be going out with my tonight with my tight jeans a girly top an over size sweat shirt and panties and bra under all
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Well Glenda, I do remember those days. Waiting for the wife and kids to leave so I
    could enjoy a few minutes alone "dressed". Somehow, after the kids grew up and
    left home, and there were just the two of us, all of a sudden it didn't seem to bother
    my wife anymore. As the next few years drifted by I begin to show my "Fem" side
    much more often. All that old fear of guilt and worry about being caught or my wife
    coming home unexpectedly just seem to gradually go away. I came out to my wife
    about my "dressing" and my "fem" side over 25 years ago and although it took some
    time, but with a very loving and supportive wife we did work through it. We'll be married
    50 years in March, '14 and share a very loving and understanding relationship. We share
    our cloths and make-up and I dress fem almost daily. I attend a transgender support
    group once a month with her approval and I try to give her my male side as often as
    she needs. All this took time and did not happen over night. I just shared all this with
    you because I thought it may give you some encouragement and maybe something to
    look forward to later on down the line. You're a wonderful gal, hang in there.

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenda58 View Post
    Julie no she doesn't plan things for me I just wanted to do more dressing today. I've been do this for over 50yrs so I do know what to do when I want. Tonight I'll be going out with my tonight with my tight jeans a girly top an over size sweat shirt and panties and bra under all
    From what you described she basically booked you for drinks with the neighbours at a set time. That sounds like her planning your time without asking you first.

Jill it was my old boss and his wife was out of town also she just we would get together when she talk with him.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Only being married 4yrs she doesn't understand why I do it or why I want to. I did tell her before we got married. I do miss going out I didn't know how much till now. The dress I bought would be great for a new years eve party and the leggings and top would be good for Xmas.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Read only
    I feel so bad for you ladies that have to hide this from your SO. I should consider myself very lucky that my wife doesn't mind having a girlfriend husband. lol

Glenda,
    Restrictions like that can be so frustrating.
    In days of yore it used to make my blood boil.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi Glenda,
    felt that like that the other day

It's unclear to me if you're trying to hide your dressing from your wife or what. You indicate that she found some of your things a while ago. What became of that? Did you promise never to dress again?

You're bound to get caught if you're buying and hiding women's clothes around the house and what if she comes back early? That happend to me, wife came back early.

She already knows something about your dressing so I think it's time to bring it out in the open and discuss it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    Glenda, Good advice from many previous posts! It does appear however that your wife is trying to be in control of your time, feelings, and needs. IMO communication and boundaries are needed to be set before your "road" gets too rough! Consider discussing calmly with your wife about making a New Years resolution - for each of you to have your own time, maybe once a month. You may be able (for a while) to suppress some of your feminine needs and feelings, but the femme in you will never completely go away.