Thread: The Difference Between Us

The Difference Between Us

I have been married twice and both spouses worked day jobs. Wife #1 worked in an office as an insurance agent. Wife #2 was a machine operator in a factory. Both were large women and wore underwire bras. Both couldn't wait to get home and slip out of their bra and get comfy for the night.

Now I'm living alone, working part time, and can't wait to get home to put on my bra along with forms and get comfy for the night. I think the difference between me and my former spouses is, they wore bras as a matter of necessity but didn't necessarily feel comfortable. I on the other hand wear bras out of sheer pleasure and feel the most comfortable when I am wearing one. Anybody feel the same as I do?
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I'm not sure I count them as comfortable but yes I do enjoy wearing my bra, thing I hate the most about it is hooking the darn thing lol

I know the feeling well....

Jamie

I find that in the beginning that I like wearing a bra, but after an hour or 2 that I like to take that thing off as well. Now, underwires are a different story, they are just plain uncomfortable, period.

I absolutely know how you feel. I have been lounging around the house all evening with my bra and forms on. The more time I can spend in them, the better. Love it!

My wife thinks it is so funny that I want to be in a bra, I understand what you mean, we do it for comfort/pleasure, they do it for necessity.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Now I always wondered if I would feel the same way if I had to wear one everyday or not?

I always a feel at sixes and sevens when the time comes to take off my forms and bra at the end of a day of dressing. Wearing them is not always completely comfortable but wearing them is always comforting and affirming.

I like wearing a bra because I like having boobs – a bust. If I could take off my bra and still have boobs I’d be fine with lounging around without a bra.
    Babs

Yea I agree! Love wearing one! Some are more comfortable then others! The only time that I'm without a bra is in the shower!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

There have periods of time in my life when I was able to be at home for long stretches of time ( many months) . Each day my feminine side ran free and loose. An amazing discovery was made. After a few months my tolerance level for wearing a "comfortable" bra is somewhere around 5 to 6 hours. After 6 hours I could not wait to get that thing off. Sports bras, underwire bras, leisure bras, makes no difference. Over time I went from being excited to putting on any bra to dreading putting one on.

The girls still need their support, so going braless is not an option.

There is a feeling of security when wearing a bra that has been there from day one and hopefully will always be there.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    I'm not sure I count them as comfortable but yes I do enjoy wearing my bra, thing I hate the most about it is hooking the darn thing lol
    Leigh, if you weren't kidding with that comment, just do as most GGs do - wrap it around your waist and hook it in front of you. Spin it around your body til the cups are in the front and pull it up into place, slipping your arms into the straps as you pull each side up. Bend over and shake a little to get the girls in the right place (or insert your forms at this point) and you're good to go.

I've had shoulder surgery and this is far easier than struggling with the hooks in the back.

RD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I think there is also a similar feeling when it comes to heels. I think we feel the same kinda ahhh when we put them on as they do when they take them off. Or at least I do anyway. OK, I probably have never worn them long enough or walked far enough to have them totally kill my feet, but I am fairly certain women don't normally feel as comforted when they put them on.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I know exactly what you are talking about! As soon as the wife comes home, the bra comes off when she changes...me, i'm always trying to put mine on!

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    I wear a bra because I need support, and can't wait to take it off at the end of the day. Wearing a bra with real breasts is a lot different the with forms.

My wife buys me bras for me that are my size and depending on the style they do fit different. Some are uncomfortable and some I don't even know I am wearing. But at times she will offer me her bras and she loves when I wear her things, but they are a little tight but at times not to offend her I will wear them, and one time I wore one to a mall and I couldn't believe how much pain I was in, I couldn't wait to get home and remove that bra. That's why I always told her that maybe she should try different styles and see witch type is most comfortable for her. I believe it depends on the bra they wear.

Depending on who we are a bra can be a liability or an asset. Many women feel it restricts them but wear them for the sake of necessity. If we couldn't remove our assets and put them back in the box when we are done with them, we may have a different outlook as well.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Yes, there obviously is a difference between guys pretending to be women and have breasts when they get home and actual women (genetic or not) who are women 24/7 and just want to relax when they get home. I wear a bra because it's part of the illusion, not because they're physically comfortable because they're not. I don't wear them at night because it's absolutely pointless to me.

My wife and I often joke about this - her idea of getting comfortable is to remove the bra and put on sweats or pj's; my idea of getting comfortable is putting on a bra, pantyhose, skirt, top, and heels.

As for comfort - they are all over the map. I've had some that were uncomfortable and others that I forget I'm even wearing. Size and style have a lot to do with it.
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

I'm in complete agreement. Once I put on a bra and forms, I feel as if I'm totally relaxed. Adding the sweater, skirt, hose and heels just makes me feel complete.

Banned Read only
    Absolutely. . .just about every woman I've ever known couldn't wait to get theirs off at the end of the day. When away from home, I love wearing one all day and throughout the evening; I even enjoy it when the underwires "cut" a little under my ribs.

Yes, Women want to get 'em off and men want to get 'em on.

That's the difference.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.