Thread: "Trapped" For the Day!

"Trapped" For the Day!

So, this morning, my Fiance had to go to work. Busy time of the year for her. Before she left, I asked her if she would help me into my newest wedding gown, so I could vedge out around the house in it all day. She told me she would. Its a Maggie Sottero "Tara" gown. Very elegant, very beautiful and surprisingly, VERY comfortable, and it fits me like a glove! the only thing about it is that is a corset-ed back (my absolute favorite!) So, she had me slip it on, and as she was drinking her coffee, she started cinching me in! That's really the best part. Feeling the satin gown tighten around me, trapping me! So, here I sit, about 3 hours later...trapped in my wedding gown!!

Yes, of course I can get out of it...but I don't want to

My fiance is great. I love her so much. She is 100% on board with my dressing. We even watch all the bridal shows on TLC on Friday nights together. I get to watch them in my gown. Now that we are getting married soon, it's even more fun! The best part was, right after I asked her to be my bride, she said to me "Well, for once I get to wear the gown!"

This has got to be a dream! If it is, don't wake me up!
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

Sounds like a fun, enjoy!

YAY! For you!

Wow! That's one super gown.
    Enjoy.

Gracie.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If u REALLY want to be trapped in it? They sell little padlocks that your SO could install in back. Then, only her could get u out with u cutting or tearing it!

Sounds kind of exciting doesn't it? I hope you'll post pics of u in your gown?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

darn the luck, trapped and can't escape. we all should be so lucky
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If u REALLY want to be trapped in it? They sell little padlocks that your SO could install in back. Then, only her could get u out with u cutting or tearing it!

Sounds kind of exciting doesn't it? I hope you'll post pics of u in your gown?
    Wow..that's an amazing idea! Although, I might have to find a less expensive (pre-owned) gown with a corset to do that. I do not want to mangle my beautiful Maggie !
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

I suspect that you will be the envy of many people here!
    Hugs, Carole

girly girl
    I know I am envious. Sounds like you've got it made! My GF tolerates my CDing but she puts her foot down at me having a wedding dress before she does.

Gold Member
    You can use small cable ties to thread into the eyelets. It would secure
    your gown on, and she would use wire cutters to let you out.
    Rader

She sounds like a one in a million.
    As for you being trapped in your wedding gown for the whole day, I envy your pain.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

What you experienced was a dream we all aspire to.
    My entrapment was losing my girlfriends in the Mall one Saturday.
    I had to brave the crowds and public transport while dressed and with no support.
    I had only been out with them about three times then.
    When I got home I found it had all been a setup.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.