Thread: Proud

Proud

I would just like to note that I am a crossdresser and proud to say it and do not really give a darn what others do label me

Preach, sister. You should be.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    You go, girl!

It took years for me...but I'm finally at peace with who and what I am. I am a crossdresser; I am a man who sometimes dresses as a woman. And I go out in public dressed as a woman, and, when I am out, I do my best to be a woman, in every way that matters. But I won't let go of the male half of myself; I consider my soul to have both male and female halves, and I dress to express each half in turn. I am committed to helping my sisters through my example and my caring; this is part of how I can use these two halves of my soul to make me a better person.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Be as proud as you want to be.
    Be careful preaching to the unconverted though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There's nothing better then being proud of who you are!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    yes...I couldnt agree more girl! Be proud...

Gone to live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Be as proud as you want to be.
    Be careful preaching to the unconverted though.
    I agree with Beverly on this one. I am slowly coming to the realization that I am "me" whether that is "en femme" or "en boy" and what other people think is their baggage not mine. So, yes I am proud to say I am a guy who on occasion prefers and likes women's clothing. When I go out, I am genial to those who are kind. However, I am not going to get into someone's face because they cannot accept me or make a smug/rude comment. Nor am I going to go out of my way to impart my take on CDing to strangers around me. When I am out, I consider myself a person and act accordingly.

Don't get me wrong though, overt in my face rude with a potential for aggressive action (e.g., coming over to my seat and yelling at me for being a pervert) will invoke a whole different response as aggression is a deal breaker in my opinion.

Hugs

Isha

Be proud to be yourself and hold your head up high. That is what makes an impression on people.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Be proud and go shopping ;-)

It feels really great when you can accept yourself and love yourself.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore