Thread: finally plucked up the courage

Banned Read only

finally plucked up the courage

Over the past years Ive been wearing bra's but none fitted correctly, to much loose material , i didnt want to go the way of forms because basically they dont feel like me inside the bra,anyway last month i had a bra fitting at my local outlet the young lady who measured me could not have been more helpful, she sized me correctly then came back with a selection in all different colours , and styles, she recommended non padded and to match my panties with my bra colour , i came out with black, white,pink,nude bras, I can even wear them at night and now i dont even feel that im wearing a bra,.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Steeve,

Congrats on taking such a big step and just doing what needed to be done. Now you have a great experience and comfort . . . a win/win.

Hugs

Isha

Red face

Steeve:

Congratulations on taking that step. Although I've never gone for a fitting, I have bras for when I wear forms, and a different size for when I want to be natural (and pretend that the little moobs that I have at age 63 are actually breasts). . The bras that I buy seem to fit well.

I won't ask you what size you are, but I think it would be useful to me and others if you told us a little more about yourself (are you on HRT? have natural breasts? use the bra to make the most of very little? etc.). On reflection, I will agree with you that a bra on your natural body, w/o forms, does feel great. In my case however, I need the shape definition that forms give me in order to maximize the illusion.

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Best regards,

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Darling View Post
    Steeve:

I won't ask you what size you are, but I think it would be useful to me and others if you told us a little more about yourself (are you on HRT? have natural breasts? use the bra to make the most of very little? etc.).

Best regards,

Rhonda
    Hi Rhonda ,im not on HRT, My boobs are my own meaning natural,My boob size is 44D,the sizing experience has pushed my natural's together and 'full on'
    Last edited by steeve; 12-08-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Steeve,
    That is a big step when new at the game.
    After a while you learn the best ways to approach sales assistants for a fitting and don't even flinch an eye.
    But for now, good for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Can I just say while I understand the girls that go with forms, anyone like me just use good old fashion toilet paper. I just can't afford the forms for as little as I dress or go out for that matter