Thread: I want to be a bribe too dear

I want to be a bribe too dear

no I'm not getting married yet, but my current GF and I plan to once I'm out of school and have a steady job, she knows I cross dress, and has said she would go out in public with me dressed, I had an idea a few day ago where after we get married we could have a small second wedding on the honeymoon where I get to be the bride, I just don't know how to ask her about it,
    any Ideas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Violet,
    I think you will just have to ask her.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Violet-13 View Post
    I had an idea a few day ago where after we get married we could have a small second wedding where I get to be the bride
    I think you should think more about what you really mean, before raising the issue with her. If you're the bride, would you expect her to be a bride alongside you, or are you picture that you would be standing next to a groom?

Also, if the two of you have children together, does part of you want to be their mother, and not their father? If you have presented yourself as "just a crossdresser" but really you want to play the female role in life, then your partner deserves to know that early on.

Platinum Member
    I agree..just ask her.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Just ask. Worst that can happen is her saying no.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Just ask her how she feels about it.

Opps. I read the title and wondered who was going to pay-off whom with you, Violet.

Quote Originally Posted by Robynts View Post
    Opps. I read the title and wondered who was going to pay-off whom with you, Violet.
    sorry I can't spell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

do you want to have a second wedding ceremony or just to spend some time dressed as a bride? i think they might be received quite differently

Violet,
    I think a few casual remarks concerning how good you would look in a particular wedding gown, might help. If you don't now, start watching "Say yes to the dress". When she sees you squirming around when you see the right dress, she may get the picture. Good luck .
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Quote Originally Posted by gillathome View Post
    do you want to have a second wedding ceremony or just to spend some time dressed as a bride? i think they might be received quite differently
    I want a small second wedding ceremony, just us and a few people,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Whenever you 2 talk about her dress, try and drop in little comments, you feel envious about her being able to have such a gorgeous dress......that sort of thing. See if she takes the hint...
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Gold Member
    Be careful when asking her about the second wedding; A Wedding and the dress is
    a very special occasion to any GG.
    Taking away "Her" moment could be a problem.
    Rader

Follow your dream.
    100% correct.
    Girls and weddings are so intertwined. It is a sacred topic for a GG. It's hallowed ground.

I would not touch it with a ten foot pole unless she herself (from the goodness of her heart and without any pressure) suggests it! It's ok to drop a few subtle hints but if she feels pressured and forced then you will feel the consequences for years and years. Trust me on this.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 01-07-2014 at 01:52 AM. Reason: don't quote the post below yours, use their name and read the quoting rules

I say just ask her. If she already knows you cd then really what do you have to lose. I asked my wife before our wedding and she was understanding since it is kinda the ultimate day for a bride or a cd. We did not have our second wedding on our honeymoon but the wife did set it up for my birthday that year and it was wonderful
    Jennifer

I was fortunate enough to be able to experience exactly this. This is me as the bride, and my Fiance' as my Groom
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Boys can be Brides too!"

so I asked and she said no
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    You probably ought to leave it alone for all the reasons already stated. You'll never be able to wrap your mind around the bride thing like a GG.

...no means,...wait until Halloween.
    Chickie