Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For Those Of You Who Go Out Regularly.......

Platinum Member
    No, in all the times I've been out, I've never been asked to dance by a man. I have danced ...if you can call what I do dancing, with a couple of women.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I usually go to clubs, so again, not much for slow music. But yes, I have been asked, and it depended on the person if I accepted the invitation. I always go with my wife, so she is there with me, but one time we were sitting at a table and ended up talking with two other guys who were there, they were friendly, started buying drinks, they were looking for nothing other than a fun night out. So I ended up dancing with one, we ended up on a raised platform in the middle of the dance floor. Good time, don't think that will happen again though (but you never know). Then there was another guy who walked up to us when we were sitting down and asked me to dance with him, I said no thanks, he asked why not, so I said I was there with my wife, he still kept asking. Normally that doesn't sound like a big deal, but the whole time he was talking to me he was fingering his belly button, slowly circling around it, then every once in a while he'd stick it in and move it around, then go back to circling around it. Really weird, couldn't take that guy seriously.

The evening is not really complete unless I get to dance. I'm hetero but dance with guys all the time. Sometimes I'll ask a persistent admirer to dance to get him off my back. I used to compete, and am a horrible back-leader now!
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie Yang View Post
    Your questions have a sexual under tone component to them and others have said they are not interested in men in this and other posts. I too am not interested in men in that way, but really enjoy dancing. Since I have started CD'ing, I have become much more interested in people, male and female, as people, as human beings. I have been engaged in some very interesting conversations on broad ranges of topics while out dressed.

If the prospect of being asked makes you uncomfortable, go with a group and stick with your group.
    No. Just asking about dancing. No sexual undertones meant or implied. I was mostly interested if anyone had the opportunity to slow dance with a man while out enfemme. Not, that there's anything wrong with two females dancing, or two CDs, for that matter. Or even two gay males. I was more interested in the man in drab / CD dynamic. Just dancing. Nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    If a man in a bar asks you to dance and he doesn't know you are a crossdresser, things could go very bad very quickly if he finds out, especially if he is out with his drinking buddies. Something about the male ego and being embarassed in front of his friends.

It's not something that I would recommend.
    I wasn't implying being deceptive about your identity. I meant with the understanding that the man knew you were CD/ TG.

I guess my question was geared more toward slow dancing, with no sexual overtones (or undertones) or otherwise. Just dancing. You know man's arm around onto the small of your back. Your arm up on top his shoulder and around to the back of his neck. Each of your other hands clasped together. You know dancing.

I would if asked. Not sure if I would ever ask anyone. He'd have to be taller than me in heels, though. And he'd have to lead, too. I'd like that experience at least once. It would probably be like a drug, though: Once there's a first time, you'd sure want a second time.
    Last edited by Desirae; 12-12-2013 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Adding Another Thought

Julie Ma'am!
    If asked...I don't dance but maaaaaybe?

I was at a dance of our gay church, a woman came over to me as I was sitting down an asked me too dance. As we got to the floor an started I was two left feet. I then told her that I was a man an she stopped an said no way. I was very pleased so we stumbled thru the dance an sat down. She came with me an had all types of question. We danced some more got better, an said she hope to see me again. You never know, I am all smiles.

I have gone to a couple of LGBT clubs, and often get drinks bought by guys, and lots of offers. It feels affirming, but' I'm really not attracted to them.

This halloween I was asked by a group of GG's, it was so cool they acted like I was just one of the girls!

Yes, this is beginning to happen to me now as I find myself as some TLady friends of mine are now "dragging" me out to a few clubs with them. So far this has been pleasant to experience.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

If it's not too late to chime in, this is happening more and more to me in the mixed/gay nightclubs I frequent. At first I was pretty much shocked, but I now I find it quite exciting. It's overwhelmingly bi curious guys who secretly like girls like us who usually ask me. I'd never ask them.

Banned Read only
    I have been asked by men and women. My sister kind of taught me how to dance so I learned to lead and follow. I don't get crazy but I have watched how women dance and can make many of the same moves without looking too ridiculous. I have danced with both, but avoid close dancing unless I'm into the person. I find it thrilling when I catch an attractive person's attention and they approach me. I've never approached someone else though. I feel as comfortable being held by a man as holding a girl when out as Gina.

I'd love to, but I'm going to have to practice more in these heels first.

Donna Jean

I sometimes attend a local dance and have been ask to dance ,by men,and like GG`s there are some nights that I never get asked to dance . I love the feeling of dancing in heels.
    It is always very well attended ,and I am usually pretty nervous ,like others said it is a risky thing to do .