Thread: Meeting work colleagues at CD event

Meeting work colleagues at CD event

Ok so its not happened to me but has it happened to anyone else? What happened next? Given i work for large company there are sure to be many CDs.

It happened to me when I first came out at Sparkle.
    Got seen by a colleague who the next day was telling his two friends
    unknown to him I got to work early Monday morning
    and had already got to the other two colleagues first .
    when he didn't think I was able to overhear, the spilling of the beans, I crept up behind him
    his two confident s then casually said "oh is that all" (pause)"Hi Roli" he jumped out of his skin, soooh funnee to see LOL .
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

I told co workers I was going to an "arts ball" all dolled up.
    I got encouragement and even clothing to wear.
    I was seen by co workers there and they were impressed with my presentation.
    I did try bloody hard to get it right though.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

For those of you with concerns about attending a gathering such as "First Event" shortly,your worries have no basis! You are there,they are there! Chances are both of you are unrecognizable. Most people in the T community respect a bit of privacy,in my experiences.

Gold Member
    I went to a local group once and a new person showed up dressed en drab. He was obviously uneasy and didn't look up much. But he looked so familiar... He had given his first name so when I went to work that Monday, I punched it in and sure enough, there he was. I never brought it up with him and six months later he was gone. Maybe I will run into him again some day.

i havent been to any cd events yet.. I am going in September.. I think it wold be good though if there was someone I worked with who was there
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987