Thread: My first SO experience

My first SO experience

Hello,

I'd like to share my experience! I've never been very good at dressing. I've worn things around home when I was alone. Had a long period of time due to living arrangements I wasn't able to dress at all. That's all changed recently. Started living alone again and dating someone new. I had made a few comments here and there about women's clothing. She picked up on my fashion and terminology were as good or better than hers. So I mentioned I'd worn women's clothing before and had a small collection of things. She's bi curious, as such that she's attracted to women also but hasn't actually done anything with another. So she was interested in the prospect. So a few times I showed her some of the things I had, and tried on for her. We made a few shopping trips and picked up some clothes and make up to try, since I'd never actually worn make up. So we played with make up a few times. I modeled some clothes. Never the whole package. After joining the forum here I wanted a picture for my avatar after seeing everyone Else's. She's into photography so seemed like a great idea.
    We did make up for awhile. Tried some things out. Then I went to change in secret. I had gotten a stomach shaper with garters that she hadn't seen so I was excited to try that. Put on a grey leopard top, black ruffle tight skirt, matching belt, shaper and nylons, little black cover up jacket, and black heels. I wore a shorter wig even though she likes longer hair just because my long haired wig is a nightmare to style. So I put everything on, and asked if she was ready. When she said yes, I made sure *I* was ready and stepped out.

I stepped out and she just sat there looking at me with an expression I couldn't describe. We'd been dating seriously almost a year and it's not something I'd seen before. So I feared the worst that she wasn't ready and she was going to hate it. I tried to look cute and she just put her hand over her mouth and just kept staring not saying a word. I was really getting worried by this point, and could really only ask, "What do you think?"
    To my surprise she said I was beautiful almost to the point she was in tears! She liked it very much, and is very comfortable with my dressing and with helping with make up and fashion.

So I think that means she is definitely a keeper!
    Doing the right thing starts at the beginning of the day. Not after you get caught.

Beautiful story! Enjoy her! I hope it lasts for you!

Nice story ashley. It does feel good to have someone that close to you and be that accepting. It says a lot for that person. Definitely a keeper. you look great by the way.

Hold onto that girl!

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    WOOHOO.....You found one!!!!!!! Keep her for sure!!!!! Congratulations and I hope you have a long and enjoyable relationship!!!

told the girl I am datting now before we even started to date. Almost 7 years here

I hope you have a good run together

I think you have started out well, but do not overwhelm her, she still wants the person she started going out with.
    Acceptance might seem instant, but it does take time.
    Move slowly on this one.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Ashley You are one lucky girl !! We all should be so fortunate.

You're a lucky girl and so is she! I too think she's a keeper.
    Stephanie

You said bi-curious, just how curious, have you been out together as two girls doing every day things? Which does she like you better as guy or girl?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-16-2014 at 12:50 AM. Reason: no need to qote whole OP for that statement

Better than winning lotto. Hold onto that woman. Good luck.

Great story, thanks for sharing. And as others have said, hold on to that lady. Make her feel like the special lady she is.

Tina

Definitively a keeper! What a great story - super moving... Thank you for sharing that
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Ashley, I love your hair, your eyes, and your lips. That girl is one in who knows him many million. Enjoy here company and don't lose her.

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story. Likewise I have a very accepting and supportive wife. I could never be me without her.

Right on!!. So it went well and you both hit it off from the start. Wonderful. Now build up that relationship stronger and dont ever leave anything out as far as how you feel. Your off to a great start of a blossoming relationship. Keep her
    Formerly CDGigi

Living in CD Heaven Helen Grandeis's Avatar
    You are in line for a future of never ending joy. Be a value added companion to this woman. Never miss an opportunity to make her happy.
    Best Wishes for Personal Peace & Happiness
    -
    Helen Grandeis

Congerats, well done ,lucky girls
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Ashley....sounds like she is a keeper. I hope that everything works out forever....

Congratulations and you are so very lucky. My wife and I live life as two females. Most manly things are never mentioned.

You have hit the jackpot. Take good care of her.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Ashley,

What a great story and what a great lady. Enjoy your journey together.

Hugs

Isha

my wife knows I dress but doesn't really encourage much so your are really lucky.
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!