Thread: Please help!!

Been there, done that

Please help!!

I'm a little confused, I love wearing women's clothing, when i do, i feel so sexy and unique, I love the atention from men, the way they check me out etc.. I dream about feeling a man with me, but also dream about being with a cd. and making out, I have sex with a female and I like it but after i do I feel like something is missing and no so satisfied, I never had sex with someone while dressed up as a she, but I fantasised it a lot, what am I??

You probably have come to the right place. What am I? is the question we have all asked. So far , I have not discovered a satisfactory final answer. Maybe someone else can provide the definitive answer, but I doubt it. In the end, you are yourself. In the end, through introspection and maybe with the experiences of others, you have to answer the question on your own. Be assured though, that you are not the only one and that there are many more like you seeking the answer.

Deborah

Quote Originally Posted by Ericka
    what am I??
    Most possibly: a bisexual crossdresser.

A transsexual is someone who always felt like they belonged to the other sex but had the wrong body. An F2M transsexual would glady give up their male body for a female one at any occasion and without hesitation. If dressing up simply turns you on, you're most likely a crossdresser.

Red face

yes honey - you are a little confused - I feel exactly the way you describe but I wouldnt want to put a name to it - I just think of myself as a little confused and get on with it ..

Been there, done that

Thanks

Still confused, but thanks,

Hi Ericka

If I had to guess I would you say you were normal

Feelings are always difficult to sort out, It may be the thought of someting you have not done is more of a wish list. But be very sure of what you might want before taking action or you may end up confused even more.

I wish all the luck in the world with whatever conclusions you arrive at.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations