Thread: Dressing with a catch...

Dressing with a catch...

It has been almost 4 months since I dressed in front of my wife...we had a rough patch with regard to my "anomaly." Interestingly enough, I have have been dressing fully in my PJs, lingerie, and full make-up tonight and having a BFF night with my wife. We have been watching movies and tv shows and she has been completely at
    ease with my female self...the catch, I have now been wearing a CB-3000 male chastity device almost continuously for four days! My wife does not want my dressing to be sexual in nature so I think the device is reassuring her!!!

Who has the key?
    DonnaT

You could always tell her that if you don't allow your desires to manifest outwardly in a sexual way that those desires will be forced inwardly and might metamorphosize into you wanting to fully transition. That may get you unlocked.

Wearing locking panties wouldn't change something from being sexual to not sexual.... it just keeps you from having sex... lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I must be showing my age and ignorance, never heard of such a thing, besides at my age, I wouldn't have any use for such a thing.

Mmmm!
    A CB-3000 hey!
    How much memory does it have?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.