I know that most of us would love to be passable but it's not always possible. I've been told when dressed fully, makeup, wig, jewelry and all I'm quite passable. One of my problems with being passable is my height at 6'2" and if I put on 4 or 5" heels I get so tall that I draw attention which I'm not necessarily looking for. The other thing which has been brought up by my wife is when we see a crossdresser who is definitely passable at first glance, my wife will say look at her hands, "she is definitely not a woman". So it's really hard for us to pass as women see things that most of us don't see but she is absolutely correct as my hands are defintely masculine and in photos try to keep them subdued if I can. Hands are a give away gurls no matter how hard we try to look fem on the outside. Of course their are exceptions as we've seen gurls who defintely pass in every aspect. But gurls when dressed watch the hands and don't draw attention to them if you don't want to be outted. Love opinion os this as real women will always go to the hands if there is a question.