Thread: My wife made me cry(In a good way)

Smile My wife made me cry(In a good way)

Hi Ladies, First let me apologize for not partisapating on here very much it's been a long time since I've posted anything. I geuss I'm one of those "lurkers". Anyway what happened yesterday was so incredible I just had to share. So this past Sat. Afternoon I was getting ready to go out and meet a friend from this forum and my wife was helping me along the way.She's been very supportive since last winter when I told her I want to try makeup and go out in public. We've went shopping together for clothes for Erica she's bought items for Erica on her own and has even went out with me a few times. So as I was getting ready I brought up the idea of getting a pair of silicone breast forms I have a pair of foam ones but I've read on here that silicone is far superior. Well I didn't get the response I was hoping for and she said she would think about it. Past experience has tought me that that's usually not a good sign. So I waited until Mon. Before I brought it up again knowing that she would never bring it up again. Well this time she asked to see what I'd been looking at and where I wanted to order them from so I told her the breastformstore and I wanted the gold seal classics she said okay and said she would look them up. So here comes the part that brought tears to my eyes yesterday she called me while I was at work and ask what size I wanted I told a size 10 and asked why she wanted to know and she confessed that she was going to order them for me for Christmas I was so overwhelmed with emotion I had tears running down my face I couldn't believe she was going to do that for me. New BOOBs for Christmas I'm still in shock!! And I did give her a big hug & kiss and Thank You when I got home last night. Sorry it got long but just had to share I'm so happy.

Hugs,Erica
    Last edited by SexyErica; 12-12-2013 at 10:13 AM.

You should have tears in your eyes. I know I would have. Such a lovely wife. Now you need to get her something special. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

This is an up beat great story, it is truly a blessing to have an understanding wife. She must truly love ya and you need to remember something she really wants for Christmas also.

Aspiring Member Tammy Nowakowski's Avatar
    wow congards on the new boobs

Erica,
    What are you going to get her now?
    If you watch "The Big Bang Theory", you will know Sheldon was in a quandry trying to buy Penny a present of "equal" value.

Have a WONDERFUL Christmas, the both of you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I teared up reading your post. Make sure you do something really nice for her.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    How awesome! Show that girl tons of extra love this weekend!

my wife makes me cry all the time. It doesn't take much though😜

You have a very giving, caring and understanding wife Treat her better than she has you !! The best to both of you

Hugs

Linda
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Hi Erica,

Congratulations to you. Not just for the upcoming wonderful present, but for the real gift, your terrific wife who is learning to understand your desires and accept you.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

Made me cry reading the store.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Gone to live my life
    Hi Erica,

I am so happy for you that your wife is truly supportive.

Hugs

Isha

That is so great no greater gift for the holidays than boobs!
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore

Maryland Girl looking Wildside_md's Avatar
    What a great wife.

Wow! Very cool. I long for such acceptance and understanding. What a gift, not just the forms themselves--the acceptance is the gift. Nancy