Thread: Proplems with wife.

Proplems with wife.

Last year after getting home from a 6 week stent in the hospital and then learning that I was to be terminated from my job of 26 years, I wasn't too sure what to do with myself. Of course since I didn't have anything better to do, I started my transition to full time woman.
    My wife was fine with that, but she had a few rules that she insisted that I follow.
    First of all, I had to learn how to apply makeup properly. See attached before and after photos. Since she is allergic to it and never wears any, she had one of her lady friends that sells popular makeup come over and give me a few pointers.
    Then I had to get a wig that was a little more appropriate for my age.
    She said I didn't have to put on makeup every day, but I had to at least put on some lipstick.
    And then the most difficult rule was that it didn't make any difference what I wore, but what ever it was, that's what I had to wear all day. There was to be no changing clothes every hour or so.
    Let me tell ya, the last one is the hardest of all to deal with.
    I'm still improving my makeup application, but it is still a work in progress.
    As long as I stick to the rules, things go pretty well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned Read only
    Those are what you call good problems to have, hon. Congrats!

Women tend to dress just once for the day! They may or may not change for an evening engagement....Your wife is just trying to break you into a womanly mindset,and that is nice of her..Thank her!
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

And your after photo has you looking absolutely lovely. I especially like the way the bangs look on you.

I can just hear you now offering the weakest of protests... "No, please, don't make me put on makeup"

I was recently told not to be seen without mascara and at least a little bit of blush. (I hope that was a rule and not just a comment on my appearance.)

A good wife you have there

you call this a problem??

if my wife even suspected i liked wearing make-up she'd probably be out the door in a heartbeat!

you look very nice, btw. good luck with the ongoing transition process...

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well you have a good thing going there you lucky thing you!

I hope all is going well with your health, 6 weeks in a hospital sounds pretty serious. Losing your job,of many years, can be hard to take. It's happened to me twice, not after 26 years, but 12 in each case with me. The second time it happened was more of a blessing. I started my own business, working from home, doing something I really love. Being at home all the time allows me more time to be me.
    I believe you are going to have a remarkable transition with such a supportive SO, and such little demands on her part
    Cheers and best wishes on your future!

Sorry about the health problems and losing your job. Thing should get better.

I actually like the first wig better than the second. As for the makeup, even the second photo seems a bit much unless you're getting made up for a night on the town. Sometimes "less is more". Look around at what women your age wear and copy that look.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Krysten, Your makeup looks perfect in both pictures. I like longer hair, but the shorter one is cute also.
    No one has to twist My arm to fix My lipstick. Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Krysten,
    You are off to a good start and with your wife's support life should be much easier.
    Good luck.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    I like the first wig also. Hope all is going well with your health...first thing my wife would do is say get another job! I married you for love...not lunch!

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Those are great problems!!!

It has been my rule now for the last 10 years not to change outfits every so many hours! It is great to be in the same outfit and in some cases 18 hours for me and not feel tired of it. That actually is good for you as you and I know for me I forget about what I have on as the day progresses.

I can't tell if you are writing with "tongue in cheek" or not. Many of us here would love to have to abide by your wife's "rules".
    Hugs, Carole