Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Guitars make you crossdress

Guitars make you crossdress

Has anyone else noticed a disturbing amount of us girls showing Pics either holding guitars or standing next to them? I'm pretty sure I have this thing all figured out, Its the guitars that make you crossdress, It would certainly Make a lot more sense out of Bowie and all the hair bands in the 80's. I bet If I started a show us your axe thread It would get a tons of pics.

P.s Im sitting 4 feet from a guitar right now and sitting in panties so there you go.
    Last edited by DanaGirl; 12-14-2013 at 01:07 PM.
    "a little duct tape on the nipples is a small price to pay for beauty"

Guitars, "encourage" you to cross dress.
    Blame Suzi Quatro.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

They're great for resting your boobs on too
    If the skirt fits, wear it

I wonder what bongos do.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gives a whole new meaning to a G string!

Yes, I have noticed that!
    Hugs, Carole

I hate to burst your bubble, but here is one who has nothing to do with a guitar, Hugs Bria

lies! Your in a safe place here, you can admit that you have a secret stash of guitars in the back of the closet that your ashamed to let people see. You can hide em behind all the dresses and heels you want, we both know that are there
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-14-2013 at 03:09 PM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.
    "a little duct tape on the nipples is a small price to pay for beauty"

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I've heard that just carrying a guitar around is seen as sexy. You don't even have to know how to play it.

I've been relying on short skirts and heels to look sexy, but all I really needed was a guitar! Darn!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I guess thats why I CD I have a house full of them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tracii G; 12-14-2013 at 02:16 PM.

I don't own a guitar, never played a guitar, and I cross-dress.

There is a correlation between having a guitar and cross-dressing, not a cause-effect relationship.

There may be something else that causes both guitar playing and cross-dressing.
    I've finally mastered the art of making salads. My favorite is a delicious Mediterranean salad.

I sleep next to a guitar! So I guess that the overnight dose is what makes me wake up and put on panties everyday.
    Stephanie

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Makes perfect sense to me StephNE

I find guitars to be quite sexy on a woman!

is true !!!
    i have a guitar also !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DanaGirl View Post
    lies! Your in a safe place here, you can admit that you have a secret stash of guitars in the back of the closet that your ashamed to let people see. You can hide em behind all the dresses and heels you want, we both know that are there
    Hi, my name is Jamie and I play the guitar. Whew. That was one of the most difficult confessions I ever had to make. ;-)

No guitars but boy do I have a lot of panties, bras, dresses and pantyhose. I wonder what made me cross dress? I used to have a harmonica, I wonder if that did it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I guess thats why I CD I have a house full of them.

I don't own any guitars Traci, but I know who to come and see if I need one. NICE collection!!
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-14-2013 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Thee is no need to the pictures in the quote.
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Maybe something to that...... I have four mandolins, two fiddles a keyboard, tons of amps, mixers, monitors, four giant speakers, and five guitars. I have three Martin acoustical, and a couple electrics one being a Les Paul.... I do enjoy dressing and a lot of the times dressed I love just picking and practicing. Not good at anything but play for total enjoyment and relaxation. Now does the dressing make me relaxed or the music....maybe we should start an all CD band and go on tour. Would be fun getting dressed every night.bet we have accountants in here to manage the money, salesmen to sell out the venues , and even maybe bus drivers and mechanics to keep us going. The roadies can help with the set ups and take downs..... I better practice a bunch in case we have a gig soon.... Lol

Aspiring Member
    Yet again I do it differently. I am a secret keyboards player. Please don't tell anyone. I own one guitar and even play it occasionally (but usually my nails are too long). This could be like trousers. You can only play the guitar with guy nails ... start a war by claiming you are not a real cross dresser unless you play keyboards. For the record I do not wear girl trousers .. but very occasionally and in complete secret .... I play a guitar.

Could be something here. I've never had less than a half dozen guitars around me in my adult life. At about six I got my first guitar. I also tried on women's panties. If I could remember which came first we would have proof.

OMG.... and I hate those three letters put together! I love playing my guitar when dressed! I think it's more of a creative thing, which is more associated with having both female and male attributes. I like art, creative things and just more "feminine" things in general, But, I can still chop wood like a man. But there is something about being my sweet and sexy Jenny and playing my guitar, that is so exciting! We are a cohesive bunch, aren't we?

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Dang. You just gave me the answer I was always looking for. I had guitar lessons in grade school. It was acoustical guitar though, I hope that doesnt make me a different type of cd. But the problem was that I didnt catch on to playing so I gave up, dressing I never gave up on and after quite alot of practice I am finally getting better. Thanks for the help.
    Erica

I have too many guitars and not nearly enough talent or skill. I also have too many dresses, and not nearly the opportunities to wear them. I think my lack of self-control and my excessive imagination about myself may be the only links!

Michaella

Although I'd like to point out that playing guitar with false nails is OMG impossible!!!