I mispoke I feel.. I didn't mean to make it seem like stunning people was what it was about.. I hope I did not convey that. I was just trying to convey that I don't mind having to change at times and it actually is fun for ME. I am a very weird individual and I've been very put upon and bullied as a child a LOT... NOW as an adult I enjoy laughing in the faces of my advisaries because I try to show them that not everyone is going to come back at them and be upset and mad and hurt when they act like unaccepting idiots.. I'm going to laugh directly at them. I was born with NO fear of the absurd, no fear of that which is against me in life. Why? Because my mother, whom I lost at the age of 16 to pancreatic cancer, always taught me that when somebody is hurtful to you , laugh AT them and carry on smiling.. it DRIVES THEM INSANE. They want a reaction, but they do not expect THAT one... If I chose to go the op route or even just Facial or hormone treatment.. I'm going to do it for ME and nobody else.

The bullying stopped the day my mother told me about laughing back at them. It scared the ____ out of those kids that I laughed MANIACALLY at them that next day they tried to push me around. I was DETERMINED and I got that message across very clearly. I'm glad they thought I lost my mind. They didn't mess with me any further.

I AM CRAZY.