Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your exercise routine ? What moves are helping you get fem ?

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar

What is your exercise routine ? What moves are helping you get fem ?

What is your workout routine? What exercises have you been doing to give yourself a more feminine shape? Burn Fat...lose arm muscle etc....I have been doing serious daily cardio ( 6 miles ) about an hour...then an ab workout... followed by a 30 minute aqua fitness workout where I stretch and work out my thighs, lower back, and abs. I also do alot of stretching the way ballerinas, gymnists would stretch out there backs, and also that classic body transformation workout thats on you tube. And last...plenty of dancing !!!! Are there any other exersises you know of that help with the thighs, abs, lower back, posture etc...I would love to learn more ....

Adriana, that sounds like an almost ideal combination of exercises! Wow! Have you been tracking and recording the changes in your body? What do you think, has doing all these movements produced a feminizing effect?

I do some of what you do and have definitely seen results. I alternate days of running an hour (6 miles, like you) with days of strength training and stretching. Full body stretching and yoga but only core and lower body strength training. I use many of the moves from that transformation workout video, pilates, and other body weight exercises. No weights or other resistance work.

I've dropped 30 pounds over the past year or two, have a much slimmer waist with semi-defined abs, and am getting a rounder butt. I like your inclusion of the water exercises. It seems like they would help give greater freedom of movement throughout your body. Plus I like the purely physical sensation of the water contacting and caressing every bit of your skin. That's why I love going to hot springs, using hot tubs, or even just going swimming. It feels like my whole body becomes longer and sleeker, flowing like the water itself. That's got to be a good thing, right?

~Rachel

yes indeed....not to mention the water softens up the feet !!!!!! I have lost 20 lbs already doing this but find it extremely tough...I want to do what you mentioned, doing the six miles every other..yoga has been my next thing to look into. There are alot of poses that look like they hit the right areas we need to work on. I have to look alot deeper into the yoga!

Yoga and swimming have been my main exercises, and I was quite successful feminizing my body. Unfortunately, I've been going through some stressful times, and despite continuing my exercise routine, I've been eating less than ideally (I'm a vegan, but I've been eating some vegan junk-food), so I've gained fifteen pounds above what I consider my ideal weight. (145-150) I am considering adding running to my routine, both from a physical and mental health perspective.

I walk and ride a bike.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Please tell, what transformation video are you using?
    "Slipping into stockings, stepping into shoes"
    The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far-off hopes. From Horace’s Odes, Book 1,4

When I dance I get a really good aerobic workout and dance with my legs and hips.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Quote Originally Posted by stellatoo View Post
    Please tell, what transformation video are you using?
    Hi Stella. Lucille Sorella sponsored a YouTube video called "The Bombshell Body Workout: Body Feminization Exercises For Transsexuals" that many of us use. You can find it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8udQ-h4Y4BY.

Generally you want exercises that increase size in the butt and hips, slim the waist and most other parts of the body, enhance suppleness, and lead to easy, graceful, and flowing movement.

~Rachel

Ice Hockey.... I play in an over 25 draft league.... 16 teams.... 14 on a team... we play 60 games a year... plus between games I use my home gym equipment.... and walk at lunch.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

yes that is the video...those exercises...and any variation of them, be in in the pool, stretches etc...seem to be working great !

Ride an exercise bike for 30 minutes. 4 mile walks also help.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Gone to live my life
    Well, I was going to go into detail about cross training and likes but then my snow blower broke just after a major snow storm and I just spent 4 hours shovelling . . . that is enough for anyone

Wouldn't say fem exercise routine, but hockey, coach and play.
    Couple years ago I moved from running 10 m a day to cardio x one day yoga x next.

Just my opinion but I think yoga and aerobic exercises with light weights are the way to go. I normally recommend heavier weights but obviously our bodies produce testosterone and we will get bulky too fast. Diet is always the key no matter what one's goal is. I eat Chicken and veggies everyday with lots of water.

In that one city next to those other cities.
    cardio, swimming, light lifting and abs.

I have issues with cardio/breathing/oxygen intake (all my life since school days) so can't really run well (could sprint but never run a full lap). But I do a routine of a 4 mile power walk on a treadmill (and recently have added a bit of tae-bo-ish swinging while doing it at times to add work to the waist). The walks keep me down to -165 from usual high of 173. I do this 4-5 days a week. Recently started then adding ~15 mins of stationary bike after the walks to maybe help flabby upper thighs. Need more stomache work really though.
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

thighs, abs, lower back, posture etc...I would love to learn more ....
    P90-X Extreme Home Fitness is based on muscle confusion. It is a mixture of 12 cardio and resistance/strength training videos that work out the entire body. Check out videos 5 - legs and back, 12 - ab ripper x, and 4 - yoga x. The program is set up for both men and women. The difference is the amount of resistance and reps.

Just my kind of post! Ok here goes,
    This is how I lost over 100 lbs and a size 40 in men's to a 4 women's...
    First, you start with a healthy base diet...I'm vegan so no issues there...but cal content is a BIG deal...the dr I worked for many years said the only way to lose weight is to burn more out that you take in....easy..sodas are the worst offenders. If anyone is interested, I would be more than happy to discuss vegan or veggie menus and recipes. (I love to cook!)
    To maintain...
    Mon-8 mile run pace:08:45 miles
    Tues-core strength training in a.m.-20mile road cycle in the p.m. 3 mile run after...called blocking...used to simulate triathlon dismounting and etc...
    Weds-10 mile run pace : 08:35 miles
    Thurs-rest day
    Friday-10 mile run pace: 08:35 miles in am -core training in pm
    Sat-20 mile run pace 09:45 training pace to work on core
    Sun- beer.........and vegan pizza! And my only guy vice......Go packers football!
    So that is my week...some mileage will differ during marathon season...I am training starting next month to do an ultra marathon (100 miles) hopefully I can do the badlands and meet Scott jerek....my vegan hero!
    Just remember....the hardest thing about running is just lacing your shoes! Heck, maybe we should start a forum with fitness in mind as it seems that a lot of us want to get out and do it and would just need advice on how to get started! I volunteer,lol!
    Kisses to all
    Ms. G
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!

Apparatus and Mat Pilates. Functional, useful and graceful muscle without masculine bulk. Eat clean. Stay active outside your fitness discipline and keep your mind active and sharp. Don't be obsessive or compulsive about your body and cut yourself a break as appropriate. Enjoy your life.

Right now very little. Just had a hip replacement and my exercise routine looks like Tim Conway as the butler on the old Carol Burnett show.

for me I do about an hour on the treadmill every day, well I was, I had some health problems earlier this year and it set me back, I'm at about 45 minutes every day, but I'll get back to the full workout soon.

however it has made my wife jealous of my legs when I'm in my high heels

Yoga is wonderful in so many ways, but the chaturangas will tend build up your upper body some, and you may discover some inner peace. Dancing combined with stretching/barre work is probably the best workout. I'm vegan too; had no idea how many of us were here!
    Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hairstylist you like.

yes...i am pretty much vegan too...except for a small amount of cheeze...cant seem to give that vice up ...so i guess reality is a vegatarian

Did another 12 miles today. The running has helped me keep my weight down and I've also lost quite a bit of upper body mass leading to a more closer feminine physique. Also, every bit of my clothing, GPS watch, even shoes are women's models.

Today I stopped and visited with a neighbor gg, I'm sure she noticed the outline of the sports bra under my cap sleeved top. She had previously commented on my pink & white running shoes.

Its all good
    Last edited by LoriFlores; 12-18-2013 at 08:34 PM.
    Lori

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Lori isn't wearing those cute clothes to workout on just the best. I've done my walking in the warmer weather in girls shorts racer back tops and spots bras under as well. Just in guy mode too. Love it