Thread: A day out dressing like any other - NOT!!!!

A day out dressing like any other - NOT!!!!

I just had to find someplace to post this so here goes. I had an experience this morning and all I could do was laugh. I was commuting to Maryland and of course like all of my commutes I was driving fabulous. Well, I wasn't that fabulous because of the cold, I had on black tights, a grey mini an oversize sweater and just some simple black flats with a cute bow on the top. I was headed to our office in Columbia, MD and made a wrong turn coming off of the highway and ended up getting caught in the employee queue of those driving on to NSA.(Yeah the federal facility.) I say to myself, no big deal I will just get to the guard shack and turn around and exit out right there. Well, guess what, NSA doesn't have a turn around. So in order to leave I just need to show my driver's license. Simple right? Wrong! I had my things stolen from right before I went overseas and due to all of that travel I didn't have an opportunity to replace my driver's license( I know, don't say it!!) So she tells me to pull over and one of the officer's will need to ask me a few questions... I pull over to the side in the designated parking lot where she designated me to wait and three NSA officers show up.. He asks for the license and registration and proof of insurance. Well I explain about the license and i do tell him that I have my passport and I give him that. I still am not worried, I can't find the insurance card, because I am driving the wife's car and not mine. (She has the insurance card in her purse.) The office asked for and I gave him my SSN and he runs my plates - No worries right,Wrong again!!! It appears that while I have been gone DMV has suspended my license!!!! So I am now trespassing on federal property. I am then cuffed and searched and placed in the back of the truck while having to wait while they processed all of my information. So, the car is now impounded and so I now call my job to have someone come and pick me up. I get my stuff from the car and also manage to slip on my regular clothes and remove the makeup before the ride arrives. I know crazy start to the morning. LOL. Now while I am sitting there cuffed the only thing I am mad about is the fact that since I had jumped out of the shower this morning and didn't lotion up my feet were ashy!!! LOL So this was my morning. The story is a bit long, but I wasn't nervous or embarrassed about being dressed hmmm go figure and don't worry, this will not stop me from going out and having my PJ fun.

Well certainly not your typical Monday madness. Glad to see you can laugh at the situation. Not many people can say they have conducted official NSA business under cover and can talk and laugh about it.

Well...I don't get the part about providing your ID. I don't know the laws where you are, but would you not still be driving if you had refused to provide it? ...I guess there is no excuse really for driving with a suspended license, but it doesn't really seem fair. I did a similar thing dressed also...why do federal police headquarters seem to be a the end of a road with no way back? ...in my case, I just motioned with my hand that I was just exiting right away and they opened the gate and waved me through. Seemed like a routine occurrence for them. I'm glad you didn't get in a bind with your co-workers.
    Chickie

Patricia,
    You painted the perfect picture for me, just think of the boost in your confidence now?
    Must remember that nex time I am in Wash Ing Ton.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    OK, that's a scary one.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

That to me would be a scary commute. I would be panicked just being around federal officers without proper identification especially dressed as they ran a check on you and find you are dressed as a woman. ( which according to your description quite well) what would really tick me off though is as I am sitting in the holding area I would be thinking as much money as I pay this government and they can't afford a turn around. Maybe one of the NSA workers is also a cd because I can't see them letting you go as fast as they did in custody of someone else. What will happen to your car as it was impounded? You may have more to worry about than just CDing this could make a National news source. Not really just messing with ya. Sounds like an exciting morning. But really how do you get your car back.

I hope you learned a few things from your experience.

1) Don't drive without your drivers license on your person. If it's suspened, don't drive.

2) Keep your insurance cards in the vehicles, not in a purse. The license goes with the person, the insurance card with the vehicle.

3) Entering the NSA facility in a disguise is not a good idea. They are pretty paranoid about these things and since they carry guns, they can pretty much have their way with you.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

WOW....

Can't imagine that you were not freaked out. I would be crying for my mommie.
    Live and let dress.

Patricia, you win! That sucks! Awesome attitude on your part though! You rock!

Great story, it show you are comfortable with who you are, just one question, how did your wife take it, when she found out her car was impounded

HOLY CRAP!!! You are my now my idol.