Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acceptance, Inclusion or none of the above.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

Acceptance, Inclusion or none of the above.

So, let's just say that suddenly you can change your SO's perspective about your genderopia. For those of you without an SO, pretend you've just met the nicest.......

Do you want full inclusion where your partner is fully involved with your femulation or,

Do you just want acceptance and little to no involvement or,

Keep it completely hidden and private to retain full control?

I think I would prefer acceptance with occasional inclusion. What say you?
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 12-23-2013 at 08:22 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I agree - I have "acceptance" with no inclusion now (basically DADT, but without the fear of an occasional comment being made - that is, there is no grudge held over this.)

I don't need FULL inclusion since we have busy lives etc and this is something I do during my limited alone time anyway, but to be honest, I would like her to be involved even if just a little. I guess this is just such a big part of me emotionally, that I hate the fact that I can't share this with her. Even though she knows, I still feel like I'm living a lie...

Full involvement! My SO is my best (only?) supporter and were having a little fun with this. It's been good with her help.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I've actually been hanging out with a gorgeous young thing with whom I have full inclusion of my CD experience. She and I enjoy each other and go out in both enfemme and drab. We're not really lovers, but possibly that is for the best. Neither of us makes any demands on the other. I'm definitely spoiled by this experience.

Full inclusion would be nice but the level of acceptance I have does work well.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I guess I am lucky and have full inclusion and acceptance, my wife loves to help me pick out clothes in any store we go to including me trying on clothes. I wouldn't want it any other way, that's just me personally.

Full on inclusion!!! Have been lucky to have great friends who get it!!!! Early age of coming out has just laid the path to say..." What the heck!! Why not!!!!".....enjoying on a daily basis

Platinum Member
    I prefer acceptance and full involvement. In our case, I'm fortunate to have a high degree of acceptance. We are still working towards the latter, to the extent that we don't go out together, when I'm dressed, yet. I am confident that the time will come.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Full acceptance and involvement is the dream. Toleration and occasional involvement is a good start.

YMMV
    I try hard to give full acceptance but that's impossible to do if you're not receiving full acceptance. It's a form of communication and that is a two way street.
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

I would like acceptance with little participation. The DADT just doesn't do it for me. When I have these feelings I just feel I have to bottle up the emotion because of the non acceptance by my wife.

I have full inclusion from an SO who rarely gets embarrassed by anything. (off topic.... Is it "an SO" or "a SO"? As I read it, I'm phonetically reading it "Es oh" , which would mean the "an" is correct. If you read it significant other, than "a" is correct. I'm a little confused about this, and I guess it would have been easier for me to just type out the word and put an "a" instead of rambling.

I'd love a little acceptance and some inclusion. Being in a DADT situation, my wife doesn't want to participate in any aspect of this part of my life.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

I have acceptance and mostly inclusion from my wife. I am glad there is no hiding. She has also helped shorten the learning curve for me. She is a Mary Kay rep so I have had a lot of help with my makeup. I am becoming more independent. I now go out without her about half the time. I can now do my makeup by myself. I love both being with her and being out as a woman on my own. I am very grateful for her acceptance and can't imagine life without her!
    Suzanne

I had full inclusion with my GF. I am the one who held back
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Yes for me acceptance, with occasional inclusion, mostly in shopping. Would just love her opinion on looks and if it would work for me.

I want and have full inclusion. She doesn't do "Forced Feminization", but she does coach me on my wardrobe, goes shopping with me, helps me go through and throw out clothes that I shouldn't be wearing anymore (or shouldn't even have purchased). We go to dinner together (as Debbie and Lee), and Debbie got presents from Lee's family. In fact, they were worried because they didn't get any presents for Rex, until I told them that was wonderful.

I just wish I had had it with my first wife, 37 years ago.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Full Inclusion of course. If I hide this important part of my life, what would/is she hiding from me?
    Trust in everything we share with each other. The Fem part of our lives opens up a whole different avenue of conversations together.
    What we been thru growing up, what part(s) of our crossdressing we let affect us, the mutual aspects of female clothing & products that we share.......

For me it's full inclusion! For me personnel I love to be with a women that understands and accepts CD's. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I enjoy full acceptance and participation from my wonderful wife.

That said, one shouldn't expect one's SO to be a full-time guide to Woman World. Just because she is fine with one's CDing, she shouldn't be responsible for all aspects of it. For example, my wife wears, and needs, very little makeup. She shouldn't be expected to be an expert on the subject simply because she has two X chromosomes. I had to learn that art for myself.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

At the current moment there's no acceptance and no inclusion seeing that SO also gets weirded out. She does say that she doesn't want to deal with "it" and won't ask any more questions. So it would be nice if there was acceptance and some inclusion with my SO.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    I would like acceptance and occasional involvement.

I am single for now. However, when and if, I want the full Monty. I could not put Allie in the back seat, nor in some closet.

Junior Member Kristina_nolagirl's Avatar
    New Orleans and San Francisco a few times a year. Also travel the US.
    I wanted and was lucky enough to get full inclusion from my wife. Her only boundary at the moment is she does not want to come out with me locally yet, but she brings me and picks me up. She often talks about coming out with me locally once I'm more out to the world, which she is ok with me doing on my terms. I'll admit I'm a lucky bitch.
    My Flickr
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kristinanolagirl/

Better get busy living, or you get busy dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I had full inclusion with my GF. I am the one who held back
    I know this is off topic, but your avatar is really great!

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!