Thread: A new equilibrium...a new challenge...

A new equilibrium...a new challenge...

Tonight, I am sitting in my den dressed in full-makeup, my new foundation garments, forms, and lovely red satin pajamas. Today, my wife bought me some nice earrings and some nice lip-liner. I am drinking a nice adult beverage and occasionally stepping out for a VS 120 menthol upon my full moon-lit back porch... All is well...

This is a far cry from my latest purge session and self-imposed dressing exile starting four months ago. After getting past the fantasy that I could get rid of my "obsession", my wife and I agreed that it would be best for my mental well-being to be able to dress weekly as long as I don't go outside of the house by myself. I am slowly rebuilding from my recent $1000 flush

If I should decide to go out, it will be with her and out-of-town only. In the past, I mostly went to local gay clubs. Yet, we have both agreed that due to my day job, I have a tremendous amount to loss if I should be discovered in MJ Mode. On a few occasion, she went as well. However, we found the scene mostly superficial and very empty of meaning. Therefore, I am determined to perfect my look and demeanor so that we may both go to venues outside of the shadows and beyond the fringes.

So, the new goal is to become thin, ladylike, graceful, and mostly passable so that we may go to places in the mainstream such as symphonies, nice restaurants, and other fully public places as sisters or girlfriends. This is a tall order but I need a goal and this is a lofty one We shall see...

MJ
    Last edited by Miss Mandy; 12-19-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    sounds like a good goal to have and a win win....worst case scenerio...you lose some weight and will be healthier....welcome back from your purge, hope you stick with it. 2014 is right around the corner

Thanks Ms. Morertti,

BTW, if I may say so, thanks for your comment and you very beautiful...also, although I am a Alabama lady, I once lived in your neck of the woods for about three years and found your home to be a garden paradise in The spring...

The non-GG next door.... Candice Mae's Avatar
    Any time you purge put everything into one of those big plastic tubs and duct tape (or what ever method of making it hard to open) it so if decide that you want to open you really have to be sure cause its gonna take awhile to open. Then put it some where that you don't go often, the attic or a spare room in the basement for example. This way if you go back to dressing there's no start up cost, or if you don't dress again there's no difference other then the space the tub takes up compared to if you threw it out. Also if you must purge (forced by SO for example) please take the clothes that are new/good shape and donate them.

Also beware, the better you look the more you will have to deal with men when out and about.

Candice has offered the purge solution, my offering is set your goals so a they are easily attainable, then move on to the next one.
    You do need to set them, so good for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Miss Jessica, good luck with weight reduction and becoming more lady like. I think it's a great idea to pursue your outings at better venues.
    Love, Sabrina

Gone to live my life
    Hi Miss Jessica,

Goals are a good thing soooo ... good luck on yours.

Hugs

Isha

Goals are much cheaper than the dreaded purge. Good luck.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Hi and every hope for success. I feel that connecting everything with your wife is a program for success, and the "no fly zone" near your home is a good idea as well. You might not get recognized, but your wife would and that would end the stealth mode. I also agree that the upscale venues as girlfriends have the potential for easier success.