Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Men's or women's deodorant?

always Womens deodorant i love the Dry Idea Scentless it keeps me dry and its not smelly like mens deodorant

I use men's Degree in summer(I'm a heavy sweater too, sadly) and Dove women's in the winter(less sweat) but if I'm dressed as a boy I like to use cologne

Quote Originally Posted by lingerieLiz View Post
    I use Secret because I like the powder spray.
    I kind of like that myself. My wife is always complaining that I keep using her deodorant .

I have been using the women's Dove deodorant, they have a milder scent than most men's, and seems to irritate less after shaving armpits. I started using it after borrowing my wife's a few times and I thought it just did a better job than others i had used, including most men's products. I have recently found the Dove men's deodorant and I like it quite a bit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by geek View Post
    The only difference I've found between them is the type of scents available.
    Deoderent of the moment - degree shower clean scent. It could go either way as far as scent is concerned.

Many years ago when I worked in theater I overheard a conversation between a male and female dancer. He had forgotten his deodorant and it was to close to show time to run out. He asked around if anyone had some he could borrow. The girl said she Did, but it is girly deodorant. He said that was perfect because women's deodorant works better than men's anyway.

I always had odor issues so I tried it and was surprised. I used Secret clinical for a long time but recently have been using degree clinical in the powder scent. It works great and smells amazing.
    Doing the right thing starts at the beginning of the day. Not after you get caught.

I use Secret Outlast. For starters, can you under-dress and wear men's deodorant? Really now?

One of the reasons I switched to women's was men's deodorant made nasty stains on my undershirts. I don't have that problem with women's deodorant

The commercials claim that a woman's perspiration is "actually higher in pH than mens' ", intending to mean that women need a stronger deodorant than men do.

However: Sweat typically is found at moderately acidic to neutral pH levels, typically between 4.5 and 7.0.[17] . So a higher pH in this range means that womens' sweat is actually more Neutral (7.0).

But I use womens' deodorant most of the time.

I use both, I honestly don't care about my deodorant, whatever smells good n_n

Rory, a good post mate, so many posts are about the pink or blue stuff but this is about one of them normal things. I do both and ive got to say that female sprays in my opinion last longer and male sprays are much too strong. Sweet femme is best x

I know mens deodorant has a way stronger smell, I think womens deodorant seems to actually work better. When they run out my husband (who is a cd) and even my 19yr old son use my deodorant. Some might be worried about the smell and as for people noticing smell, with most women's deodorant i dont think anyone would notice unless they had their head up in your armpit. Although that may not mean anything if they do smell it, I have hugged other women with strong perfume then had my clothes smell like their perfume...lol.

Well said Jenn x

Secret Fresh. Smells nice, goes on smoothly over clean shaved underarms, has a dry powdery feel to it. It also seems to keep the skin nice and smooth.