Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing now

Having just popped out of my bubblebath a short while ago, smelling good and feeling better, I have my white nightie on and velour bathrobe. Now I need to decide what color polish to put on.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Wish I was completely dressed in a dress, slip and high heels.

I am in drag with a cami, panties and pantyhose on. My SO doesn’t know I am wearing female lingerie. The cami,s underwire bra takes all my breasts and put them in the cups. I know I have a cami on because it’s straps pull on my shoulders because it lifting my breasts. The cami is tight with a lot of spandex stretching to below my belly button. It is nice that it doesn’t ride up. I think my breasts anchor the cami. I have to wear a heavy shirt because the cami and it’s bra would show through a thin shirt.

I have pantyhose and panties on. They have enough spandex that they give me a smooth front.

I took my SO to the store for shopping. While she knows I crossdress, I wish she approved of and encouraged my cross dressing. I would have liked to put on stretch female pants, a female top sheer enough to show I was wearing a cami and boots with four inch heels when shopping with her. And sufficient makeup and a wig so I would look like the other female shoppers.

Tonight I watched Jeopardy. Vanna White modeled a very sexy dress. It came down to her knees but was see through at least to four inches above her knees. I would have liked to wear that dress with high heels to a fancy restaurant with my SO but I would have to have on a corset, not a cami.

The lingerie I have had on for over twelve hours feels very feminine. But it would be even more enjoyable if I was also in a slip, dress and high heels and going out on the town.

wearing black garter belt, panties & nylons under my jeans

tights and more

lets see... some pink flowered hi-cut lacy panties, black mondor tights, a lavender camisole stretch top, a long ballet neck off white sweater, and ballet slippers.
    And I am installing 7' high mirrored doors on my closets, my room will look almost like a dance studio when it is done...
    Karen Francis

Smile

black 4"strap heels black thigh highs black silk panties bra lavander turlte neck top black beaded bracelet three gold ring gold and black earrings deep red lip stick
    hugs
    Ronda

Matching violet panty and bra, purple blouse, black skirt, nude nylons, high heels

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    Sports bra
    breastforms
    purple Nike sweat suit
    running shoes

Feels good

black mini skirt, tight black top with metal zipper up the front, sheer taupe panythose, 5in open toe black high heels and lots of jewerly.
    Steffanie52

let's see i am wearing green panties black nylons black slip red garter belt
    bra nice black sweater and love it

Gold Member
    Warm PJ's

Red satin bra and panties, and a heavy shirt cause it's cold and a grey hound trying to get in my lap,..BJ

Daytona

In the tradition of the Daytona 500 I am wearing a white Bud T shirt. With the number 8. Underneath a white nightie. I have a white mini skirt that zips up the front with hot white panties. My legs are long and covered in tan thigh highs with red hot high heels. I'm ready to race!!!!

shannon

For now just my pink pj's.

what am i wearing

Lace bra panties and a smile

Smile dressed now

Bra ,panties ,slip ,brown sweater(cold here now) ,blue mini skirt ,hose ,4inheels
    Diana

Wife is a 3rd shift nurse, so I am wearing, panties, pink nightgown and almost ready to go to bed, I get up arround 2 hours before she gets home for work so the nights she works I wear my nightgown or a blue Babydoll nightie along with my panties which I wear 24/7. She knows I wear panties and am into hair things but she does not know I dress a lot whenever I can. However last month she came early home one night (worked half night) and came home and I didn't hear her until she came into the bedroom. I just puled the covers up to my neck laying there in my nightie, gave her a kiss and in a few minutes she was asleep, I slid the nightie off and under the bed until I got up in morning and she never saw or felt it. My heart about needed restarted but she never noticed it. Sometimes I wish she would have just caught me, but she doesn't particularly like my panties and I've been wearing them for 3 years, I do not know what she would have thought about my nightgown or one of my other fem outfits. We have been married for 30 years and she has never seen them.

Hi

Just got up and other half about to return from night shift. Pink full length Janet Reager nightie and matching wrap and mules no hair or makeup - urgghh!!

got to get back into drab before she returns so I must shower and go!

Lynda

I'm wearing a flowered skirt, green sweater, necklace, white bra and forms, white silky panties and a red wig. Also white high heels...

Victoria

Banned Read only

Wearing now

I am wearing a blue bra,blue panties,dark hose,blue velvteenpantsuit,blonde wignknee high boots

Pale Blue Marks and Spencer full brief panties.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Smile

Purple sheer bra, matching high cut panties, 6 strap garter belt with nude sheer stockings.
    Lane Bryant kakhis and light blue womens oxford shirt.
    At work already.

boi - gurl - whatever... Ms. Donna's Avatar
    Seven7 Jeans, Liz Claiborne roll neck jumper, Skechers sneaks, yellow w/ rainbow polkadots panties.

Going to pick up bagles with my daughter!

Love & Stuff,
    Donna
    Just your average transgender non-op transsexual
    crossdressing genderqueer transgenderist geek.

[SIZE="1"]The obligatory blog: http://wanderingaloud.wordpress.com/[/SIZE]

Southern Minnesota

Right now

I have my full nylon panties , pantyhose, bra with forms and a black with white dot shirt dress with black patient pumps on.

Tracey-uk

Wearing now

I'm wearing panties, bra, white blouse, nude pantyhose, 3" heels and a skirt suit. Smart look today.

I'm a bit of a skater girl so:

converse all stars
    black tights
    dark blue skirt (short-ish) with sparkly bits
    underwear (panties and comfy bra)
    a stretchy top, and a etnies t-shirt