Thread: The Hardest part about being a CD

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Hardest part about being a CD

Hey Everyone Happy Holidays to you and yours! Hopefully the season will find you all in good health, spirits, and the fat man will bring you a bunch of girly goodies

As I was sitting here, looking over things online to buy my SO, it hit me what a hard life we have sometimes as CD's. I guess it all depends on your personal situations and such but , in general, sometimes all of this can be over bearing.

So being curious and such, I though I would ask......what is your hardest aspect of being a CD?

Is it not being able to tell/share this with anyone? Is it shopping for your needs? Is it your inability to not accept this fully? Not enough time to actually dress? the list could go on and on.....

For myself, I think it's not having enough time in the day to actually dress and relax. Especially this time of year. It seems that I am working so much and constantly on the run and dressing (and shaving) have taken a back seat to everything else I am doing. I would love to have a full day here soon to just be myself.

Just a side note seeing it is the season, I wish my SO liked clothes shopping a bit more. She absolutely loathes it (solo) and refuses to buy anyone clothing for Xmas which leaves the purple sweater dress , on my list, probably out in the cold lol
    Last edited by Raychel; 12-22-2013 at 01:29 PM. Reason: edited out notes
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!