Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Actress you dreamed of being as a kid.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    Kim Novak >>
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-28-2013 at 01:39 PM. Reason: please don't post pictures in this thread.
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always admired Erin Grey from "Buck Rogers" and "Silver Spoons." Loved her hair and smile!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-28-2013 at 01:38 PM. Reason: please dopn't post pictures in this thread

Los Angeles/Orange County border (That's in California)
    Nicole Eggert or Alyssa Milano.

I loved Posh Spice when I was a teenager and wanted to be one of the Spice Girls. I also adored Madonna and wanted to emulate her. Her outfit in Four Rooms is still to die for. I know they are known more for their music then acting...so actress wise, Jennifer Love Hewitt. I hope I do not catch flak for this, but wanting to dress and be a girl when I was a teen I wanted to have 'grils' like hers.

I can't remember any specific actresses, but I do remember lots of female singers. Trisha Yearwood, Wyonna Judd stick out in mind for some reason. Now it's Kate Middleton!