Thread: Feel naked since I can't underdress during the holidays

Feel naked since I can't underdress during the holidays

For the past several weeks I have been going out in public with underdress on and it has become second natural. I can't leave without putting them on and I even look forward to putting my other attire when I can. But with me being on Christmas vacation, which I thought I would have more opportunity to dress up; I haven't been able to with family around. So far I feel so naked not being able to underdress everyday.

If I may be so bold as to ask, why can't you underdress with family around? I have done so on many occasions and I've never found it any different than underdressing in public.
    Finally decided on a name! Lindsey

"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
    J.K. Rowling

While I have lately and can underdress with family around. I choose not to because the one family member who not only read my journal without me knowing, but also told the whole family without my say so. This family member goes out of their way to find things, they are very observant, not accepting, and will make a big scene; which I don't need during the holiday. This person has expressed that I can't hold secrets even if they are in my journal.

Then why invite this person into your home? They're acting like a blackmailer or extortionist and deserve physical ejection if it comes to that. Tell them to leave; if they don't, call the cops , inform them they are tresspassing and give them the choice between leaving voluntarily or being physically ejected. There is no earthly reason for anyone to put up with this kind of behavior.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I agree with Donnalee, I would dress to spite them as the rest of the family know of your "quaint" ways already.
    You don't need friends like that at this time of the year.
    If you flaunt it in front of them, the initiative has fallen back on your side of the line and they will back off.
    All the best with it anyway.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hi I agree with Donnalee This person needs a firm size 10 up their ass and kicking screaming headlong into this century with a vengeance,
    for their kind if actions are causing so much aggravation in your household is unbelievable and so unnecessary Xmas disharmony
    sorry for my rant but I feel for you so much
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.

You don't specify what you mean by "underdress" so it's hard to write a reply. If you're talking just wearing women's panties as opposed to men's underpants, I can't see why it would matter unless you get undressed in front of others.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

i under-dress full time all the time bra panties and hose when cold the nurses and my new female doc have seen me in a bra and agree i need one and have no problem with me in one just had a mammogram and new girl said WOW when i took my shirt off when she saw my bra and then my bare breast

It is true that I shouldn't allowed them to stay and should kick them out of my house. But then again it's a step mother and it would be nice to see my father and my children want to see them to. Who can say no to children? I just to set some ground rules and wear what I want and not let others dictate or control what I should wear.

I don't care who it is, I still wouldn't let her in the house after doing that, she had no bloody right. Now you're going to be made to feel uncomfortable in your own home to please others?? Like hell... this is YOUR home, YOUR holiday, YOU do what you want and if you want to wear womens clothing, then bloody well do so... screw her... reading your journal, ignorant woman!!!
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Banned Read only
    Here's an idea. Start a new journal. One that is intended to be discovered. Write in that journal everything that disgusts you about being spied on. How no one deserves their privacy invaded and to remind the reader that EVERYONE has something they want kept private. Really lay into them, in writing, as no offense can possibly be taken by the spy.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I know this may sound a little Victorian, ala 1800s, but My House, My Rules.
    I don't care who they are, I will not submit to anyone's overbearing attitude and/or dictats in my home.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

That's not a good thing is this a thing you family can't deal with. If they can then I would think you could dress as you want. Tell the old lady to pipe down.
    Angie

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I think it is time for someone to have a talk with his Dad. My Dad married again after the death of my Mum and his second wife could rival any old B!tch you could find. Dad had to be told to get her in line, and smarten her up or our relationship would suffer. He has a responcibility to the family, especially the grandkids. I remember a couple of times he left her behind, to make the point of being respectful of his family, it took time but she learned.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

If I may ask, why did she read your journal in the first place? Also, why have you let her get away with that and being such a horrid person. If it were me I would have told her she is no longer welcome in my house and that she is longer to have any contact with my children. The second part may sound harsh but there are already enough negative influences out there without having one so close to home.

Has your dad not done or said anything?

I really like Jennifer's idea

Aside from that, I think we all make sacrifices for family during the holidays. I think it's OK to put the dressing (or underdressing) on pause until the holidays are over to keep the peace. Enjoy all the family -- remembering that the good ones are the majority -- during the holidays. Happy Holidays!!

Since I have giving up on trying to get some Maria time, I have been underdressing everyday with panties and pantyhose only, I am thinking of underdressing tonight for Christmas Eve dinner with all my family at my house. Hope you have a Marry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Croft View Post
    I don't care who it is, I still wouldn't let her in the house after doing that, she had no bloody right. Now you're going to be made to feel uncomfortable in your own home to please others?? Like hell... this is YOUR home, YOUR holiday, YOU do what you want and if you want to wear womens clothing, then bloody well do so... screw her... reading your journal, ignorant woman!!!
    Could not have said it better!