Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Maybe my silly theory . … CD and astrological signs!

Maybe my silly theory . … CD and astrological signs!

Well, I never put much stock in being able to tell the future through reading horoscopes. However, I believe there is a certain rhythm and timing to the universe
    (gee, I sound like a nutty hippy chic), and the timing of when you were born affects your nature. So I do put some stock in when they describe your nature based on your astrological sign. I find those to be pretty close most times. So being a Pisces, we have a very strong dual nature, and a very emotional, creative, intuitive way of thinking and working things out. In short this makes us Pisceans think like women, and I have dealt with this my whole life, and sometimes it's wonderful and other times a disaster.

I would be willing to bet that there are a lot of us under that Pisces Sign that are cross-dressers because of our dual nature and emotional thinking. So I'd love to hear from you other Pisces Girls and what you think, and also from those from other "Signs" if you think your astrological sign affected your predilection to enjoy dressing and being female.
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 12-24-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Hi Annie, well I'm not one to believe in the astrology and even though I use to occasionally look at them I am a Pisces and so it is an interesting observation because I do have a very creative nature and sometimes wonder had I ever learned how to sew I bet I might have been pretty good at it. However I just don't put much stock in the signs.
    On that note Merry Christmas hon
    Hugs Leigh

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieMac View Post
    Well, I never put much stock in being able to tell the future through reading horoscopes. ...
    You lost me right after this part. Science and magic just don't go together.

Wouldn't it be funny to find out that all CDers are a couple signs, and that a couple signs have NO CDers?
    My bet - it will be pretty evenly distributed.
    Stephanie

Me a Capricorn (as was my mother... maybe there's a connection there.. ) and Stephanie, there's no way I'm betting against that one

Maybe if the moderators are bored over Christmas someone could run a script on the database to show the distribution... might breach data protection I'll bet the NSA could tell us.....
    Kateyx
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 12-25-2013 at 07:19 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the post right before your post.
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

missed being a Pisces by one day, but that didn't stop me from dressing.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I am a Pisces(March 1), but don't believe in Astrology at all, although I do feel I think differently then most people. I never really thought of it as a feminine way of thinking.

Not a Pisces, just a cross dresser.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm a Capricorn, and the only thing I know about being one is I am supposedly sarcastic, and temperamental, also passionate. Turns out all those things are absolutely true. I have never thought about how it may play into my feminine side being as strong as it is though. Realistically I think with any of the signs, if you dig deep enough you can find something in all of them that could point you in that direction.

I don't know a lot about astrology.. But I'm an Aquarious and we are free spirits, and I am most definitely a free spirit. It could have something to do with why I'm a cross dresser. I was 7 years old the first time I put on a pair of heels and dress. Never asked myself why I was doing it, I just knew I felt comfortable and natural.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Considering that astrology is all about the position of the sun, moon and stars, here is another thought. The birth canal is placed where we all get "mooned" at birth, does this have anything to do with it all.....
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Just sounds "fishy" to me !

Diane

Hi AnnieMac, Im also a fish Girl and agree about the dual personality. I think You stumbled upon another logical reason We do what we do. Hugs Roberta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have access to the membership list of the local transgender group which is primarily composed of cross dressers and many have provided their birth months. The birthdays are distributed throughout all twelve months of the year without a statistically significant peak or valley in any month (about 80 birthdays on record). I am not a believer in astrology so I am not surprised by this result.

If astrology were a key, then I would expect that Gemini's like me would be more common. After all, we are always accused of having split personalities.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

Sorry, I'm a Scorpio.

-Wonderful comments girls! keep them coming, this is kind of FUN! The unpredictable, fluid like and mostly female qualities are generally associated with the water signs, like Aquarius & Pisces, and how they view the world.

-Oh, but they do they do, Jenniferathome!! your comment, "Science and magic just don't go together" is the opposite of how Pisceans think and feel! Male parts and garter belts aren't supposed to go together, but we know they do (we have made it so -YAY US!!)

-Last, cue up the Twlight Zone music: do do do dooooo, do do do dooooo, do do do dooooo - Yoohooo, PatChick! We share the exact same Birthday!! -March 1 Happy Birthday, Sweetie. I could see us all girl-ed up celebrating our birthdays together, after too much to drink -YIKES - we could get find a lot of trouble!! )

Well you may have something there as piscean's are very nice people who have a gentile softer side and can be quite romantic and it just so happens that I am one ( otherwise I might not have wrote that )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

Banned Read only
    Pisces here. There are a number of girls here who take astrology pretty seriously, as it turns out. I don't - I'm an astronomer, amongst other things, so what do I know though?, lol! But this is fun.

Male parts and garter belts aren't supposed to go together, but we know they do (we have made it so -YAY US!!)
    I find I have no argument that can seriously challenge this statement. Congrats, you win!

I just had a Feeling about this cross-dressing Piscean thing

I don't believe in astrology. Furthermore, precession means that the sun is no longer in the same position relative to the constellations that it was way back when Western astrology was created. See http://www.livescience.com/4667-astrological-sign.html for an explanation.

I do sometimes read my horoscope just for fun, and also it turns out that my Chinese horoscope is nicely compatible with those of my kids, but I don't take it seriously. Pure entertainment value.

I am a Gemini - so dual nature comes with the territory

I have always had a female twin (Gemini ) -- just thought that's just the way we were - works for me !.......................Debra

I am a Capricorn, but strangely enough, descriptions of Pisces seem spot-on for me. :
    Peace and love, - Christy

Me too I am Pisces too LOL
    Northern Monkeys versus Southern Softies My avatar is used by me with the permission of it's creator, Jason Thompson a wonderful American artist You cannot change me, though I can change the way I dress.