Thread: Where to start

Where to start

I've begun to have the urge to dress a lot..but I'm lost on how far to take it the farthest I've gone was wearing panties under my clothes.

Hi Bianca, I would say whatever you feel comfortable with.
    Finding the other side of me.

You're lost on how far to go?

Why not go all the way? Put your foot on the gas.

Go with the flow, the " Pink Fog" will let you know. If it feels right, do it all night. Just enjoy yourself.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Haha I am taking it further. I'm still in college but I've even began wearing panties to class and even my bra under my clothes to class. I just don't know what's the easiest way to ease myself into actually going out with stuff people can see

Your next step is probably nylons or tights.
    Finding the other side of me.

Where's the best place to go? Like just to start where maybe only one or two people will see? What's best to wear

Well you could get dressed and find one or two people at a pub to do it in front of then! LOL

I say buy women's yoga pants that fit well and a top then go for a workout!

Bianca,
    I would tread carefully in te early stages.
    Do this one step at a time
    A little bit now a little bit more later is the general rule.
    Others may not be as accepting.
    College or not.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    This is what we call a "no brainer"! Lol. It sounds like you already have a start with the panties. Now get a bra and some shoes and pair them with a cute outfit. Then progress on with a wig and start experimenting with makeup. Then, take lots of pics to share with us here! Any more ?. Hugs,Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

Here's what I would do if I had the opportunity that you do and found myself to shy or scared of social ridicule. If you have an outfit that you like and that you look good in (the better you look the better you will feel, my first time out was Halloween, my wife dressed me and did my makeup and before we even made it out of our apartment parking lot a car load of guys stopped and offered to take us dancing. It felt amazing!) pack it in a duffle along with a pair of heals, otherwise plan on buying what you need. Go a couple towns away (where nobody you know is likely to be) but somewhere with a large shopping mall. If you brought your own clothes, pull off the road and change as soon as you feel comfortable (I like driving in a dress. I used to take one with me to work or wear it under my clothes when I took my daughter to school and drive home in it) if you didn't then your first stop at the mall will have to be to get a dress (remember, nobody here is likely to have ever seen you before so you can become a whole different person than you have ever been) and some heals, and (unless you are more fortunate than most men) a wig... Next get dressed, After that go to one of the department stores like Belk or an icing, somewhere with a makeup counter that has makeup artists and get a makeover (they get paid to do your makeup so they won't ridicule you) once you're dressed and Your makeup is on, go get a mani /pedi (with color, but I don't recommend fake nails, they are hard to remove) after all that you should be a very beautiful woman and you can just hang at the mall or go around town and enjoy the freedom that total anonymity gets you. REMEMBER nobody there knows you and if it turns out to be a bad experience you can just stay away from that town for a while! When you need to head home (or back to the dorm) just change, a little nail polish remover and a makeup wipe or two from the dollar store is all you need. You can get some and drive until you no longer feel comfortable with how close to home you are and pull off the road and clean up. If you do this as often as possible it will give you the release you need, help you get more used to being in public while dressed and eventually you might even feel comfortable coming out all the way at home. Either way, wearing panties and a bra, or stockings, or a camisole under your clothes and keeping your body shaved will not hurt anyone and will feel SOO good. I envy your position in life and encourage you to not do as I did and try to prove your manliness. I spent much of my 40 years in life doing just that, and from joining the Maine Corps to getting married have not found happiness with myself. I can say, I am totally in love with my wife and for the sake of her I wouldn't change what I have, but I will say I should have told her who I was before we got married instead of hiding it from her for 15 of our 20 years together then springing it on her. We both would be happier today if I had given her that part of me. I guess what I am trying to say is don't out yourself at home until you're ready but do live the life you desire now and don't bury it in vain attempts to meet the expectations of others.

Hmm those all do sound like great ideas. As of now I'm just contemplating where my first outing would be

Aspiring Member
    I say just a step at a time and like others have said, there is no hurry to do it... Get a wig if you need it, proper fitting clothes, makeup, etc...when you get your look then maybe venture out. You will be the one to know...remember...you do not have to be a super model to go out in public. Dress your age and stroll through a busy mall and take your time...busier the better...people are so wrapped up in their own little world they probably will not even pay any attention to you...if you are not brave enough for that, maybe a city park mid day when all the kids are in school...