Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Told My Girlfriend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Told My Girlfriend

I told my girlfriend that I crossdressed last night. It was the one thing I was totally nervous about. I wanted to be completely honest and open with her if our relationship is to continue and she liked it! She was understanding and wanted us to go shopping so we could dress me up and 'play' with my femme self. I'm so happy with her reaction! I have never told anyone. I do think there has to be a right time to tell your significant other. I found mine

So happy for you! That is probably the biggest and scariest thing any of us have to do. I wish you both the best exploring this new you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Follow me on Facebook
    http://facebook.com/ceri4certain

So damn jealous...

That is wonderful Jessica.
    Now treat her like a princess for that is what she is.
    Your new year is going to be a good one then?

Congratulations Jessica, it is great to have a girlfriend who is accepting. I told mine the day I met her, I thought it was best just to throw it out there and be honest with her. I am glad I did, I believe it is one of the reason she continues to date me and love me. I wish both of you the best.

Good for you hope it all works out alright in the future x

Lucky girl. Like your photos.

Congratulations and HNY Batgirl - you're very fortunate and courageous to go for it.
    And actually, looking the way you do: you SHOULD go out - and yes, I'm jealous too... but hugs all the same.
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jessica,

So glad to hear it worked out well! You are correct in that there is right time to tell your SO and only each of us knows that.

My advice now is "communication" honest and upfront about all your CDing desires. Now that the "batgirl" is out of the closet (sort to speak), make sure you bring her along on your journey of discovery by keeping her informed but also don't overwhelm her and allow her to keep pace with your growth.

Hugs

Isha

Jessica...well this is great news! Its always wonderful to find a SO who is understanding and you have the best one...one who wants to share and play! Don't forget to give her a big hug!

Platinum Member
    You hit in the key. If a relationship is going to last, then you need to be honest with your partner. Fortunately, she's open to sharing this with you, but even if she wasn't, you demonstrated honesty and character.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you everyone. I was expecting the worst because as you can imagine, or have done with your SO, the fear of rejections is sometimes a very strong emotion to handle. I showed her my photos I have on here and she couldn't believe it was me!

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaKasey View Post
    I wanted to be completely honest and open with her if our relationship is to continue and she liked it!
    What can I say but, Well Done!!!

Sounds like a life changing moment to me, good for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It may look like clear sailing, slow down, make sure she is alright with everything, going to fast, can turn her off, let her go at her passes. There are to many here that saw the green light, and speed off, Talk to her make sure she is ok with thing before you do anything, going to fast, thing can turn on you.

Congratulations. You've passed a big hurdle. Just take it slowly and let nature take its course. You are a very lucky girl.

I`m glad it worked out for you, I only came out to one girlfriend and it didn't turn out so well, its comforting to read on this forum that so many GG`s are excepting. I would love to open up " Janet " with my SO.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 12-26-2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: no need to quote OP

Well Merry Christmas Jessica. I too have a encouraging wife. I had some advice for you but Isha said it for me, thank you Isha.

I did tell a previous girlfriend a few years ago and that didn't go too well at all. There were issues there with an ex of hers and she thought I'd be the same. That relationship didn't end because I told her, though we never explored that side of me.

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    That's great news now you have someone to go shopping with.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Great for you Jessica, glad it went well. Have fun shopping.

That's great news!!
    Now your job is to not screw it up.
    "Understanding" is not the same as gung-ho, as my wife likes to point out now.
    We went "balls to the wall" so-to-speak for a while after I first told her. After a while she decided the newness had wore off or the reality that this was forever sank in, and the barometer now bounced back and forth between "accepting", "understanding", and "supportive". My suggestions, if I may:
    1. You've had your whole life to reach your level of acceptance with who you are, give her some time to get there too.
    2. Sometimes you have to slow down to keep from backing up. You have to pay attention real close to know when to slow down- she may not verbalized it until it's too late.
    3. Let her set the rules surrounding it.
    4. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, let her have, or have access to picture of you dressed. No matter how great things are. An awesome GF today can be a woman scorned tomorrow. (Ask me how I know!!)

Great advice Kymberlyjean!!

No need to worry. She is only a part of my CD girl world if she asks to be at any time. I don't go out crossdressed and I don't spend too much time en-femme. For me it's all erotic fantasy, photography and beauty. It is mainly a sexual thrill thing and that's why my girlfriend is interested.

It's a big step that those of us with SOs understand I wish the best to both of you. Open communication is the best way to go. Have fun I have enjoyed shopping with my and getting all pretty, and I am sure you two will as well.
    "Understanding is the first step toward acceptance." Albus Dumbledore