Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Told My Girlfriend

Very happy for you Jessica. You must be feeling on top of the world. I do understand the emotional roller coaster one goes through when decideing to tell ones S.O.. Thanks for sharing, the girls here are so great and have great advise. My only advise is to take in all the advise and apply it in a way that fits your personal situation. Hope your new year is as wonderful as you want it to be.

Bree

Hi Jessica, throughout my life, I've always been one to push the limits. (How do you know how far is too far until you get there?) Now that my wonderful wife is open to Marsha I have to take care that I don't go overboard and exceed what she can accept. You've taken the BIG step. I hope you both have a great time.

Marsha

Congratulations Jessica, it is great to have a girlfriend who is accepting. I told mine the day I met her, I thought it was best just to throw it out there and be honest with her. I am glad I did, I believe it is one of the reason she continues to date me and love me. I wish both of you the best.

So jealous

Congratulations and HNY Batgirl - you're very fortunate and courageous to go for it.
    And actually, looking the way you do: you SHOULD go out - and yes, I'm jealous too... but hugs all the same.
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Jessica....thats awesome. Good for you. I totally believe that honesty is the best policy. I too had a GF years ago that I was getting serious with and one night I sat her down and told her I had something very important to tell her. I was so nervous and I was afraid that if I told her my secret, I would lose her. Turns out she was perfectly ok with it. I felt so relieved and I hugged her and told her that I loved her. I think it made our relationship stronger. That was almost 20 years ago and to this day we are still best friends

About 3 years ago, I told my girlfriend at the time. She was the first person I had ever told in my entire life. Little did I know how much my life would change over the next 3 years. I can honestly say today, that I am a million times happier now than I was then. I hope that you didn't wait as long as me and I wish you a fulfilling and happy future with your SO!
    Hakuna Matata!

Congratulations JessicaKasey !