Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lets share! What are you currently wearing?

Today I have on black high leg brief type bali silky panties, a high waisted body briefer, a waist cincher and a bali lace bra and a cami top...all in black. Leggs Sheer Energy pantyhose in off black, a black silky button up blouse and a black knee length pleated full skirt and to complete the outfit...a pair of 4 inch black patent pumps. Do you think I like black????

nude VS panties, nude bra, suntan dance tights, black leotard short sleeve. Gray VS sweater dress with black pumps, 3 inch heels. With D forms...
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

Barely There bikini panties, Handful sports bra, American Eagle Skinny Kick jeans, Jockey camisole, American Eagle hoodie, and unknown brand leg warmers.
    Lori

Tonight I am home alone, as I am the next two evenings. Tonight was my night for desk work, so I tried to get the whole secretary look going. Pink panties, pink garter belt and stockings with 4 inch pink heels. On top is a pink bra, sheer pink blouse and white cropped cardigan.

Tomorrow morning is time to do some light housework…so maybe going for the "maid" look.

Tomorrow is "date" night…something a little risqué..?

I am currently wearing a microfiber and lace jeweled panty that fits and feels great!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    At this exact moment, nothing.

Was just browsing about waiting for the bathroom to warm up.

I'm dressing in the next few minutes in black pantyhose, black lacy panties, black lacy bra, black leather mini skirt, black low heel, fashion boots, and a black transparent blouse. I will be wearing my short wig, topping everything off with my makeup and jewellery.

Well, lets see...I am wearing a purpleish/pink dress, black striped tights, with black maryjane heels.
    Underneath...mismatched satin panties and bra...

Wink Currently wearing

Haynes cotton panties, with matching Haynes bra, pantyhose, white socks, slippers, thermal underwear top, and overalls.

Just doing a little housework...

@--}---

Purple jeggings with a nice sleeveless sweater dress

California Dreamin Michaelasfun's Avatar
    Gray t-shirt crop top, gray boyshorts w/red & pink hearts
    Michaela

If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice. - Rush

Banned Read only
    Victoria's Secret distressed boyfriend jeans (London Jean), pink and blue thigh-high socks (you can see them through the holes in the jeans), black Ugg boots, usual female undergarments, black long sleeved polartec shirt with thumbholes (Army issue), black men's t-shirt with red roses and a black cardigan. I am "en boy" today

Around the house: platform stilettos and frilly boy shorts :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Send me a private message - I'm always willing to talk!

Slipped into nude shimmer tights a black leotard and a t shirt
    Trying to decide if I'm going to put on flats and go into the yard
    Its sooo muddy out from rain warm wet mud

An old comfy red sweat shirt, guy pajama bottoms with a Soma yellow Embraceable 40D bra, forms and matching Panties underneath.

White Glamorise hook and zip front open bottom corselette, white all nylon vanity fair full cut panties, very sheer 15 denier beige ff seamed stockings, with Cuban heel, white nylon knee length full slip, with lace at the hem, and 5 inch black patent classic styled pumps. No plans to go out today, so I will spend the whole day and evening dressed in this manner. So wonderful. But very difficult to get anything done around the house because of my high excitement level...

Cami and leggings under my work drab!

Black tights and knee socks under my jeans.... Serves two purposes: feels good and keeps me warm in subzero wind chill!!!

Right now I am wearing full cut Vanity Fair nylon briefs (every day) and pretty blue womens nylon pajamas, which my wife allows. She used to allow nightgowns, but I feel fortunate that she puts up with panties and feminine pajamas.

Yesterday, I took a mental health day off work. So I wore a pretty green dress with orange leaves on it---sort of a fall motif. Also wore silver earrings, a silver necklace and a pearl bracelet.

Today I'm in the office, so limited to underdressing only. I did stop off at the store on the way to work, though, and bought a new purse and a really great black lace-trimmed skirt.

I can actually take some time to dress today so I decided on an old Montgomery Wards ecru, elasticized waist dress that is slightly below the knees. Underneath I'm sporting a beige snip-it slip and under that I'm wearing a long leg panty girdle and Just-my-Size pantyhose. As my very intimate wear I'm wearing a pair of Vanity Fair white panties and a Vassarette bra. I put a few curls in my longish hair but won't be able to wear make-up today or jewelry.

dot calm

I tried this combination of dots.....not really sure if it works. I am pleased with what these hose do for my legs
    Last edited by tylia; 01-09-2014 at 02:36 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Grey knee high socks, grey panties with white lace trim, black bra with white polka dots, black yoga pants, and a grey sweater with pink piping.

Banned Read only
    Over:
    • Pink Apt. 9 mock turtleneck
    • Off White Pointer Brand bib overalls
    • Black BORN Ibra clogs

Under:
    • White Playtex 18 Hour bra
    • Janet's Closet forms
    • Black Barely There thong
    • Pink Sears panty girdle

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Was in Grey pinstripe shift dress,black nylons,patent heels....had to make quick change due to unexpected visitors.
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 01-12-2014 at 01:54 PM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson