Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets share! What are you currently wearing?

At this very moment I'm wearing a new top from (Catos) it's multi colored some black, blue, light blue and white (love it) for some reason it kinda works with my larger belly. Also black leggings, taupe panties, black bra, black cami, black shaper, black pantyhose, black flats, auburn wig and full makeup and jewelery.

I have on VS panties A VS push-up bra pink animal print and a long pink dress and you guessed it hot pink lip gloss.
    Mistybtm

Microfiber pink panties, stockings with garter belt, lacy white cami, Boy jeans, work boots, Carhardtt barn jacket and a work shirt. Me in a nutshell! Soft on the inside and hard on the outside.

Under dressed today. White lace bra with matchng french cut panties. Storm damage to clear up today. Nothing broken just the whole garden re arranged.
    If the skirt fits, wear it

Right now, A purple satin nightgown, but it is 4am.
    Earlier, a blue shirtdress and some flats. Oh, and a pair of rhinestone studded "angle wing" earrings.

white high cut maidenform panties and a padded bra. Black yoga pants (tight), white turtleneck and American Eagle hoodie, going to gym, I hope nobody see my panty line...

I'm in a bit of a pique today, cleaning out my 'closet' as it were- could not find anything i wanted to wear (that fit my mood)... My wife looked in saw a dress she had not seen before and told me to wear it. I was 'saving' it, what for, i do not know, as i do often go out dressed, and this was something a little younger than I would dare to venture out in. It's a Jessica Simpson dress from Lord & Taylor (currently my favorite dress store), and actually, it's from last season. It's a soft polyester weave in black and white houndstooth, kind of a fitted sleeveless style top with a fairly high neckline, and a layer of loose black lace over the somewhat flared style skirt. It has a fuchsia slip liner with a single layer of crinoline net and a liner over that all under the skirt to give it a little fullness on it's own, but sitting int he closet for months has not done much for the fullness of the fabric, it probably needs to have a little bit of fluff underneath. Black opaque tights and black flats, and short black sweater on top for the moment while i'm not running around doing stuff (cleaning/organizing). As i get things straightened out, I'll probably change into something a little less dressy, or maybe i'll just stay dressed up and make a nice little dinner from when my wife gets home from work this evening.

Not what I would normally pick for what i am doing- but this looks a nice holiday theme for the season, so i'm going with it!

Well, my wife is going to be gone all day shopping with her daughter for final items for her wedding in a couple of weeks, and I'm home alone getting over a cold, so will be relaxing (and maybe napping) and dressed for the non-occasion... white lace panties and white long slip, a mostly turquoise (w/ various shades of red and black plaid) long and loose-fitting house dress, a matching long medium weight turquoise sweater, black flats with white folded over socks (need the warmth today), and a bit of cherry lip gloss. No make up today...not feeling up to it...

Now where did I put the Nyquil...

Kate

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Panties, Olga bra with forms, Rago six strap garter belt, tan backseam stockings, gold buckle maryjanes, silky flower print robe, mascara and lip gloss. Leaving big red half kisses on the coffee cup lounging sexy in the morning the way my mother did. Mmmmmm!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Olga briefs, no-nonsense control top phose, Naomi and Nicole shaper, my homemade hip pads, Playtex secrets bra, Fuscia peplum top, St Johns Bay jeans, payless 3" pumps, and a pretty pink pearl bracelet that for some reason my wife has in my nightstand??. Cleaning the house today and dressed appropriately.
    Last edited by Sandra; 12-28-2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: ..and I think you should read the rules about mentioning toys!

Yellow Vanity Fair Coloratura yellow nylon pajamas and matchng robe, yellow underscore panties, high cuts.

and enjoying a Caroline's mixed with Tito's (Caroline's is a generic Bailey's)

Black lace top with leopard pattern mini skirt,pantyhose and 5in clear high heels, and full makeup with wig, Love it
    Steffanie52

Bra panties pantyhose 24w women's jeans button down women's shirt cardigan sweater with full makeup and wig.
    Amanda

A red lacy dress with black hose.

Susanjane
    it's 7am here, I am wearing a navy blue button through dress, navy slip, black bra, and black panties. I have my wig and navy sling back shoes on. I would wear pants more but my wife thinks I look far nicer in a skirts. My wife thinks I look like a typical housewife, which makes m,y day. Susanjane

Olga briefs, sheer suntan pantyhose, a newly acquired bra from Walmart (great price, great fit) and modest sized breast forms, a long very full half slip and camisole. Over it all a sweeping box pleated ankle length Talbots wool skirt, a satin blouse and a black polyester blazer finished off with Mary Jane pumps. It's cold and I'm cozy and warm in this outfit.

I'm wearing a retro style dress that is black and covered all over with subdued pink dots. It is tea length
    with a full skirt. Under it is a full red petticoat and panties, garter belt and stockings which are also red.
    My shoes are high pumps that are wine colored patent leather. I am also wearing a black bra and cami.

Its New years day so I had to dress up a little.

Im wearing a VS bra, breast forms, red turtle neck shirt with a jean skirt, suntan pantyhose (my fav) and black 5in pumps.

Happily underdressed in a pair of white Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau panties, pantyhose, my Glamorise soft cup bra and a Vassarette full slip under a sweatshirt nicely tucked into my jeans.

Since it is so cold here today....powder blue Warner's hi-cut panties, Ave. 9 black tights, No Boundaries chemise with build in bra and pads, sweat pants, t-shirt, sweat shirt and white crew socks...totally under dressed and starting to get warm

Banned Read only
    Today is the first time I've been able to be en femme since before the winter school break. My wife is back teaching. I'm wearing a Merona tan long sleeve sweater dress with a cowl neck. Footwear is low beige heels with beige thigh highs attached to a white garter girdle. White panty, white bra and white slip complete the outfit. Of course, my grey wig and no makeup since i do not have to impress anyone, if that was possible anyway.

Time for me to log off since I promised to get some chores done this morning.

Somewhere in the mix of cotton, polyester, acrylic, denim, wool, nylon, spandex, satin, lace, and leather, and whatever in between. Sometimes I don't even know the gender that the clothing is meant for.

Let's keep this thread moving!

I'm in guy mode right now because I have an interview. But, I am underdressed wearing some lacy & silky black Victoria's Secret panties and black sheer pantyhose.

Silver Member
    Blue mini skirt/black sweater/stockings/new black heels/full make-up - cold outside; warm inside.

I am in my house wearing black nylon panties, orange short shorts and a white blouse.