Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I thing that makes me feel the most fem

I thing that makes me feel the most fem

Just wondering what things make each of us feel the most fem. Is it lipstick, panties or a bra an forms, wig, highheels, or maybe shopping with a SO or special friend for womens wear?

For me its dressing with full forms and makeup on, the complete look and of course the daily things i now do like shaving, moisturizing trimming my brow and nails just so. How about you. Maybe top five?

Amanda

my favorite and number 1 is starting with a nice smooth body...that always excites me and gets the ball rolling, followed by painted nails and especially toes,
    5" heels, and then lipstick.
    everything else is 2nd, so i have no 3, 4 or 5...
    paula

Gold Member
    Putting on my bra then adding the forms, give me the shape that says Female.
    At least that starts the process.
    Rader

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Well Ill blame my brain for making me feel femme, considering that I was born a guy. But for me to truly feel feminine is to be able to feel like my own self. As many may know if you seen my past posts, for me its being able to style my own hair and not have to resort to a wig. But thats just me.
    Erica

I think wearing high heels and hearing them click.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Amanda, for me it's progressed over time - it's not really fully complete until everything's on, and the last few items finish it: lipstick, wig, heels and a nice puff of perfume... then I can relax... Bliss.
    Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

For me is going to do my nails every month and get my toenails painted in red color and pink fingernails and interact with the women at the salon

Just call me Amanda GirlieAmanda's Avatar
    My Hair. When I see it spill over my shoulders in my peripheral vision, it's pretty cool. Nails, which are rarely done or last now that I work retail, really make me feel good too.
    The phoenix has risen the old life is gone
    A new life to live has finally begun
    There is fun to be had and work to be done
    My beauty is radiant my freedom is won

Looking down and seeing a pretty pair of panties

For me it's wearing my bra and panties.

Banned Read only
    Estrogen.

Edit: but don't try this at home folks.
    Last edited by PaulaQ; 01-03-2014 at 07:22 PM.

Tucking, pantyhose, and high heels.

For me it is putting a nice pair of knickers on along with some pantyhose when I have my toe nails painted

To me, I don't feel femme until I look in the mirror and no long see a guy looking back, so it's got to be the wig and makeup that makes be feel most femme.

pantyhose and high heels.

Wearing a pretty pair of panties, and a soft fluffy robe, and starting the very beginning part of transitioning into Annie, by putting my freshly washed hair up in hot curlers, and beginning to do my make-up. ( although I could use a longer hair wig). Next to that would be closing the cute teeny straps against my hose on my shoes with ankle straps. I probably feel the most girly then!
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 01-03-2014 at 09:03 PM.

I once would have said pantyhose but now it takes the total transformation for me to feel fem. But I really don't see the lady in me until I have my hair (wig) on, I like the whole process of getting ready, to me that's half the fun and enjoyment.

If I can't go out and pass successfully, I do not have enough on to make me feel fem.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My Girlfriend.

For me it is a little bit of everything.
    No one thing does it for me any more.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by paulaprimo View Post
    my favorite and number 1 is starting with a nice smooth body...that always excites me and gets the ball rolling, followed by painted nails and especially toes,
    5" heels, and then lipstick.
    everything else is 2nd, so i have no 3, 4 or 5...
    100% agreed. I'm currently able to shave as often as I'd like, and I keep myself, erm.. shaved. I love painting my nails, though I'm much better at my toenails than fingernails. 5" heels, for me, I have a really tough time in higher heels, but adore them, I just need to keep practicing.

Actually when I think about it, what make me feel the most feminine are my empathy, caring and sharing. I can take or leave the affectations really.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A nice pair of high heel boots with nice skin tight jeans, wearing body shapers to create curves how can i forget ! nails by far make me feel the most fem!

Banned Read only
    Amanda, I'm approaching 50/50 in my time spent en femme as over against en drab. The closer I get to the feminine side getting the most attention, the more important details become to me. I shave everything everyday regardless of how I present myself. When I have the joy of adding the "trappings" to the mix, makeup, hair, nails, cologne, jewelry, lingerie, stocking, and clothes, there is a point--I think it is when I slip on a nice pair of heels, when Lara feels completely female (as much as that is possible). That moment usually comes a few seconds after the fingernails look all red and shiny. I know that's a few more than 5, but I get all giddy just writing about it. Thanks for the opportunity to rehearse it yet again.

It has to be the bra and breastforms for me…nothing like it! After that are the details…perfume, jewelry, etc. I have not ventured into makeup or 'hair' yet…but I feel sure that is next!