Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Gifts

I got nothing this year I guess I was a bad girl
    Mistybtm

For those of us with supporting wives and SO's, we are very lucky. I send my best wishes to all for a very happy new year!
    Stephanie

I feel sooo lucky
    Wife got me earrings--two tops--Purse--make up
    I got myself 2 dresses pair of shoes 2 pairs of panties (my brithday is also in Dec.)

my wife made me a set of earrings
    Let me check the rule book...oh there isn't one! Be yourself and have fun!

Gone to live my life
    Okay not necessarily a CD gift but I did get a nice new chainsaw . . . so if I wear some girly work gloves when I am brush cutting . . . would this count?

Hugs

Isha

Well, since I have been out to my folks a while ago, I had to deal with one phone conversation with my dad a couple of weeks ago.

Dad: So, what do want for Christmas?
    Me: I dunno, whatever you want to buy.
    Dad: something feminine?
    Me: lol!

We get along great, but it kind of felt like a barb.

My wife got me some exquisite satin dark red nail polish. With the holiday season in full swing, I haven't had the chance to wear it yet... but soon!

I love my wife, she's beautiful.

My wife gave me a pair of sparkly ear rings and a dangly necklace. I'm also hoping to buy new boots tomorrow with some of the money from my parents.

I got a skirt, two dresses, and four blouses.
    My daughter gave me a pair of shoes.

Panties and she painted my toenails for me. It was great. I love her so much

My wife got me a black skirt, and a light gray poka dot top.

I got a couple of long sleeve body stockings, red, pink and back, sure are fun to wear.

i received a bra, a camisole and a pair of spanx, all in ballet pink, it was so sweet of her! i gave her a pair of matching antique jade bracelets, (omg the spanx are tight, lol)

My lovely wife gave me a necklace that matches a ring she previously gave me, two new silver rings and a lovely bracelet.

Junior Member Kimberly Michelle's Avatar
    My true love gave me a couple bra and pantie sets, 2 long sleeve sweater blouses, a pair of shoes, necklaces, nail polish, an assortment of perfumes, long leg pettipants and a boa (not real sure when I'll use the boa). I am SOOOOO spoiled (so she keeps telling me)

Hope everyone had a nice holiday!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Well, since I have been out to my folks a while ago, I had to deal with one phone conversation with my dad a couple of weeks ago.

Dad: So, what do want for Christmas?
    Me: I dunno, whatever you want to buy.
    Dad: something feminine?
    Me: lol!

We get along great, but it kind of felt like a barb.
    Well, dish the dirt..... did he come though or not? Don't leave us hang'n!

My wonderful wife bought me a pair of knee high boots with a 3" wedge heel. Also a new pair of skinny jeans to wear with my boots and a beautiful red sweater. And lastly to complete my new outfit, a new bra and pantie set!!! I'm the luckiest girl in the world!!!

My wife has gotten me nities and panties in the past, But only got a couple of flannel shirts this year. I did buy myself a new bra and trouser socks tho

i got a rock. . . :P

I got a skirt, a dress, and blouses and a set of earrings.
    I am a lucky gurl. I love my wife

My wife got me a new wig & even helped me trim it!

I have 3 GG friends that I exchange gifts with, every year they always give gifts to Joan. What a surprise this year, 2 of them gave identical gifts, to John, Gift cards to DICK'S sporting goods. At least the third got something for Joan, a nightgown and matching robe and a huge bar of almond scented soap. Also a tin of homemade cookies.

I felt so...supported, delighted and loved, when Carole gave me a string of pearls and a pair of pearl drop earrings. Oh, and a jar of quite expensive facial hydrating cream. Was she trying to tell me something? When I looked in the mirror, I knew she was right.

What more can I say? What did I give her? Three books by her favourite author. There again, she does not need the cream, beautiful woman!

Guess I am spoiled... well, I know I am.

May you all have a peaceful and fulfilling New Year. Every single person on this forum.
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Susanjane
    I wasn't too well over Christmas so yesterday my wife and I went to the sales. she bought me a black pencil skirt, the ones in the sale weren't very good quality so my wife picked a more expensive one. She also bought me 2 tops to mix and match with the skirt. The skirt was a little shorter than I normally wear so she picked a shorter waist slip, also in black with beautiful lace on the hem. I also got for Christmas a pair of red sling back shoes with a 3 3/4 block heel and and peep toe, and for a stocking filler she also bought me a new lipstick and eye pencil.
    The skirt and tops fitted perfectly and she said I looked great. I know I certainly feel great, and appreciate such a wonderful and understanding wife.
    I hope all you girls have a wonderful New Year.

Love to all.

Susanjane

xxx

I got a funky adjustable wrench despite my "Don't buy me any tools" precall.. Fortunately Kat had also laid in a JCP order of 1 bra, 2 bralets + 9 panties, all of which I credit to the spousal unit.

Review-ways, the Cosmo stuff is to die for! OMG! I love the fitl. OTOH, The Cosabella loooks phenom but doesn't fit well. Rats... I had such high hopes. :-(

$.02