Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas Gifts

A Black Onyx tennis bracelet (bought it as a present to/for myself). A good lady friend who knows about Sarah got me some Capezio quilted booties and a pair of knitted dance (warm-up) bloomer's/shorts in pink!

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Got my first girlie gift this year. A high heeled cell phone holder. Wow it fells amazing being a girl. For the first time I got excited about a gift I really wanted.

I got a set of make up brushes and a bunch of make up to go with them !!! And we picked two new wigs to order after paying for Christmas bills hope that's soon hehe