Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Acting Feminine or Gay?

I guess like the most girls here I act feminine, because I feel like a girl and not a man who is attracted to other guys. I must say that I am attracted to men when Im en femme which is most of the time. Do you feel the same? I trend to be very very girly and feel good about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela.Moni View Post
    I guess like the most girls here I act feminine, because I feel like a girl and not a man who is attracted to other guys. I must say that I am attracted to men when Im en femme which is most of the time. Do you feel the same? I trend to be very very girly and feel good about it.
    Ditto for me

Its pretty hard not to act ultra feminine when wearing something as wonderful and a nice tight dress and skirt and some 5 inch heels. It just feels more natural to swish a little more when dolled up as opposed to walking upright and solid like a line backer =)

Anybody who would think of you as a gay man in drag clearly doesn't understand gay men or crossdressing. The gay men that I know have no interest in dressing in drag. In fact, as a group, they are probably the most understanding on my CD'ing. Just be the girl you want to be and don't worry about what others think!

If I'm out in public I try to walk and act ladylike and tend to be more fem. When I'm alone at home I'll act out more queer and over do it. I'll talk to myself with a lisp. What is acting gay? The whole thing is gay according to mainstream.

Donna, most people do not have much understanding of cross dressers or gay people. And the media portrayals of both don't do either much justice. They only reinforce any stereotypes that are out there.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

If I became a woman, I'd be a lesbian. I love everything feminine, myself and my women.