Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your female "meh, I'll pass" thing?

What's your female "meh, I'll pass" thing?

I was wondering if it's just me, or if others have encountered a female "thing" that you'd rather pass on than participate in?

For me it's applying make up. Have never gotten into that beyond lip gloss and am just not at all interested in pursuing it. Too much effort, too much trouble, or what ever it is I am not certain. I just know it holds zero interest for me.

Funny aside thought is that I will go to great lengths with my nails. Hours of artist detail with dotting pens, brushes, jewels, etc.

Dieting lol.Definately.

Then again maybe I am female in that respect because when I try I always end up yo-yoing.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I have to admit I can't think of a thing! Anything that exudes more feminine clues is my passion!

I'm not sure yet.

I can't think of anything yet that I wouldn't do.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-29-2013 at 12:38 PM. Reason: some subjects are not allowed

Having hard times choosing what to wear. I'd just say "phuck it" and go with a tried and true formula. Sometimes pragmatism should rule.

I have to agree with most of what I have read here. If it meant not being able to be feminine or even fully female, there is nothing that I would pass on. However, after living with a wife for 20 years and having an 18 and 20 yr old daughters, I would say if I could be female that would be the best
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 12-27-2013 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Read the rules please

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I don't worry much about my voice or my "turkey neck". I also like to keep my makeup as simple as possible while still presenting well.

Miss Tee,
    Misty or whatever,
    It's my voice I would like to improve on.

Lyn,
    Worry about your "Turkey Neck" just before thanksgiving.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    My voice, I think it would be way too much work and I don't htink i could master it.

I don't wear mak-up that much But I love putting it on.
    Angie

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    I have to go with the nails thing, both finger and toe. I'm basically too rough in everyday life to maintain nice fingernails, at least every other day I've chipped one, have hangnails, banged one in a door or with a hammer etc., Toe nails, my feet are permanently dry and ashy just like the character "Ashy Larry" from the short lived David Chappelle Show, and my toe nails what's left of them are in pieces. Basically I'm still happy to have toes at this point in my life!
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

To be perfectly honest, I could pass on everything- Hair, skincare, make up, epilating, nails etc.
    I have to push myself or I'm just lazy.
    Then, when it all comes together and I stand in front of the mirror, I get such an overwhelming feeling. Men don't realise how much effort women take in their appearance.
    Think I've lost about 2 hours sleep a night to my beauty routine.

A x

Really I think mine is going out dressed. Other than around the farm, I really when dressed am satisfied to just enjoy myself at home all dressed up. I love all the other aspects of being dressed. Nails I don't do every time I dress though. Toes, make up hose n heels are a must and do I enjoy and about every thing else also. Some parts just seem a necessity for me.

Defiantly nails, as long as they're clean, I'm good. ( though I like them painted black)

I love long fake painted fingernails, but I've never painted my toenails.

i'm a Pacific North West gurl that has lived in a few other places, but i always find my way back.
    pedicure for me, it just does not do much for me, probably because my toenails are nasty. they just don't grow right to look good.

For me it's eye makeup, I wear glasses so I don't see any point to applying it if it's hidden under my lenses
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I'm the exact opposite from the OP I guess lol. Make-up is pretty essential if I'm actually concerned with looking at all decent, nails I have never given really any thought to. I bought a set of nails once and only 9 came. I took it as a sign that the universe agreed with me.
    Facebook me if you like, just mention you're from here. : https://www.facebook.com/sarah.dawson.773124
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I could really do with out the sexism and second class citizenry. It be really nice to be able to go where i want and do what i want with out the fear of sexual violence too.

For me I love every aspect of being female and I can't think of anything I wouldn't like about being a genuine woman. I love makeup and nail polish and the pretty things women can wear without even thiking about it. Where as we have to really think about what we can wear and (get by) with. That's just me.

Great answers all. It could be I don't do make-up because I don't venture out; or, I don't venture out because I don't do make-up

Seriously, like Jaylyn, I'm perfectly content with a quick change (wig, dress, forms) and hanging out at home with the spouse. I fancy up the nails on weekends only.

Banned Read only
    I find lipstick and gloss a good compromise but I love full makeup when I can which is not very often, Yes it is a pain to take off especially in panic mode, I tend to use non waterproof mascara so you don't have to rub so hard. I also love nail varnish so I'm really growing my nails long, but again it's pain to get off and the smell is a real give away.

Platinum Member
    I can't dance, never could and never will. It's just not part of me.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Nothing really. When I'm en femme, I'm pretty much in for the whole enchilada.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I love make up. Especially mascara. Mascara has an amazing transformative effect on my eyes...