I normally don't make resolutions. I can probably count on one hand all of the resolutions of any kind that I have made in the past. I've probably failed at 80% of the 4 or 5 resolutions that I've made. I've never made and CD type resolutions.

OK, I'll start. I figured this year, what the heck. Actually, I've been thinking about it for quite some time. My resolutions for 2014 are:

1) I'm going to get my look totally together and venture out in public at least once. I don't know if the "public" place I'll go to will be a mall or something as daring as that, or maybe just a TG friendly club or bar. Whatever I decide on I'll make this happen at least once to get my feet wet and to see if "this" is for me or not.

2) I'm going to try and find a local support group (if they are still around) and attend at least one meeting and see how it goes. I'm not sure if the local one in my area is still around. If my local one is not around, I'll try and find another one in my vicinity and attend that if it is not too far away.

OK. Those are mine and it will be a big deal for me if I make either or both of them happen, which I'm going to do everything I can to make them happen.

What are yours?