Thread: I rung in the new year en femme!

Talking I rung in the new year en femme!

I think that I rung in the new year right! I was en femme when 12am hit here!!!
    It's the first time I've ever CDd for a new year. One of my resolutions is to go out in public en femme more. Me CDing was totally unplanned too.
    I got a text message from one of the other students in my program saying they were having a house party. I responded that I have some friends visiting me and I don't know if I can make it, and I also asked if I could dress up. He said yeah! LOL
    The friends who are visiting me are both gay guys, but they didn't know about my CDing. I separated from them and went to the house party. I went in drab. When I got there, I WISHED I would have dressed up. I was like damn, this is the right time and place! An hour later, the guy who texted me about the party was really drunk and poured a whole can of beer on me! I was drenched. I'm laughing about it as I write this. LOL! So, I said I have to go home and change. I took a taxi, got home, showered, and changed en femme, and met up with them in the city center. By that time, it was about 10:45pm. The square was FULL of people.
    I was wearing a black dress that goes down to my knees, black leggings, winter boots, wig, makeup, and jacket. I just walked the streets of Krakow like it was nothing. I think that I was pretty passable. I felt very confident during that time. I even visited a few places: Alcohol stores, McDonalds, and a bar. My friends even said that I looked like a woman. I met up with my gay friends and it was like "surprise, I'm a CD!". Also, that night was one of the first nights I was wearing very blendable clothes. I had a proper winter outfit. Overall, it was a good night. And I couldn't wait to get here to share my experience with you all
    That night, 3 people in my life who have never seen me dressed up saw me.

Have any one of you girls rung in the new year en femme? Either this year or others?

not yet but I hope to soon. glad you had such a good time though
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

There is only one way to respond to this: Happy New Year!
    (And, no, sad to say, I never rang in the new year en femme.)

Sounds like an awesome night. I did ring in the new year en femme. Although it was just me and a bottle of wine at home for the evening. I made my own fun. Music, dancing, social networks. Lol Glad you had a great night.

Happy New Year

Ciara

You know it girl! I was with a friend dressed in a very naughty outfit on nye....I am sooo happy for you
    Ms. G
    Vegan runners are sexy!!!

It was a yar of outs for me.
    I did not dress for the first time in a long time.
    Glad it was a blast for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Yeah baby, full regalia, out with friends, got a kiss square on the lips at the stroke of twelve--that was a big surprise, but I acted as if it was nothing. A good night to be a girl.

It was a rather a quiet night but yes, I was en femme. I had already had my wine and I was in bed in my long black nightie dreaming naughty dreams. (giggle) Happy New Year

Susan in Phoenix

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

I just hope the hangover is not too bad!
    Chickie

I wore a nice dress I just bought.

wow thats awesome! I was unable to dress for the new years because i was working, but I was wearing panties, hehe! happy new years!

I didn't at New Years, but wow! I'm glad you had a fantastic time!!

Nye dressed for me

I went out to see a movie on new years eve that was playing when January 1st hit. I was en femme wearing a dress.

Good for you, Femme! Congratulations on your courage, and Happy New Year!

Yes, I was out en femme this New Year's, celebrating with a bunch of my gal pals at a party. There were about 100 people and an 8-piece band.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Gone to live my life
    Hi Femme,

Sounds like a great night celebrating in the company of great friends. CONGRATS!

As for me . . . totally "en boy" covered in dry wall dust, broken nails for tiling my floor (renovating my bathroom) a cold grilled cheese sandwich (which I forgot to eat as dinner). But at midnight I still got to spend it toasting the New Year with my sweetie (my wife) over a glass of sparkling wine.

Hugs

Isha

Hi Femme,
    Great that you took the plunge and went for it. Sounds like you had a great time.
    I haven't been dressed up for weeks now. Wife and kids have been home over Christmas and New Year, and I haven't had any time to myself.

I so wish I could of rang in the New Year dressed as a woman. like many I haven't told my newly married wife about my other life style. I'm jealous of you all that took the leap of faith and had it work out in your favor. I hope one day to do the same.

I was wearing my black Shadowline peignoir set, and my wife decided to change into her white set. Nice start to 2014.
    DonnaT

I got dressed up, did my makeup and celebrated NYE with my dog LOL.