Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: saturday wife my wife

IT WENT GREAT!! she was more nervous than i was but seemingly less nervous than i expected. K (my SO) gave me a couple of really nice compliments that i looked very feminine and pretty also skinnier. she was very curious about my breast forms and thought that they my boobs looked HUGE and i guess they are big but she agreed that they did look fairly proportional to my frame. she also liked my make up i didn't go overboard just used a lil bit to enhance my features. here is a pic of what i was wearing not from last night but it's the same outfit. THANK YOU all for you words of encouragement and advice
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'm sure many others have been waiting for the 'rest of the story!' Glad it went well! May the new year bring you many more happy times!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Great news, Natalie - for you both. Just don't start to push to hard now...

Lovely photo too.

Amanda
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Congratulations, Natalie! I'm glad it went so well! And you look great!

thank you we have been talking a bit more this morning and i'm really excited

You look INCREDIBLE!!!

Thank you so much!

Slow!!!! I'm so happy for you. Again slow. If I may from my experience you will see highs and lows, times of support you never imagined and times of "really". I would suggest allowing her time to digest what she has seen and been a part of, allow her time to figure as only a woman(sorry most are different) can.
    Mine has been nothing short of amazing and I'm only offering this as what has happened with us. It truly reminded me of a Daffy Duck cartoon " dodge, parry, turn, slam. From buying me things to are you doing "that" again. Just when I think I have her figured out, she turns a different way( not bad) just different. This is to be expected, it is a totally new world.
    I wish you nothing but the most Blessed of days. Just remember to be patient.

Gold Member
    I am glad everything went well. No just go slow, please do not rush anything to fast.
    Good luck in the new year.
    Rader