Thread: The whole nine yards

The whole nine yards

Lately ive been full dressing a lot more than usual, and more detailed too. I have always loved the art of picking out my clothes and putting together cute outfits but my attention has recently been drawn more to the finer touches of female beauty. Ive been spending hours doing my make up and hair, trying new styles and looks, and seeing what works together. Matching that with my recent attraction to jewelry, ive discovered a whole new avenue of delight and fascination in my crossdressing journey. As a younger CD, 21 to be exact, I prefer a more modern style and look than most, but would love to meet someone else here who enjoys the intricacies of achieving womanly perfection, especially college age fashion trends.

I'm glad you are experimenting with putting outfits together, and accessorizing. The whole nine yards. My only comment is on your last line 'College age fashion trends'. I drive thru' a huge university every day. The girls universally wear Ugg boots with their pajama bottoms, and an coat that fit before the freshman 15. Their mothers would be mortified!

Holly,
    As you progress you are able to look at detail as you have already got the first layer down pat.
    Just progress as you are, listen to what girls talk about and what turns them on as far as fashion and beauty tips are concerned.
    You have the whole world before you and when I was your age I had three female housemates to help me dress.
    A longer story, but they helped me with all the fashion tips I needed to make the grade.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The Devil (in the blue dress) is in the details! No mater what style your going for......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos