Thread: Stranger Support!

Red face Stranger Support!

A very nice woman approached me at work last night to tell me how proud she was that I was brave enough to choose to live my normal life as a woman. She was very kind and supportive and it made me feel very special that complete strangers are on board and happy to see me!
    --------------------------------------------
    With Love and Affection, Allison Leslie

Alvina, I think here in Florida people are more supportive, I too am getting a lot of nice comments, JO

Alvina, That had to be a total thrill for you. Im so happy for you.

I enjoy the same sometimes..Usually coming from a confident woman,but it has come from guys a couple of times..Their comments tend to mention bravery..but that is from their male perspective,and not from thinking much about what might want us to live this way..Some women have shared that they feel a good bit male in themselves as well and some went on to relate how much that has effected their live as well and how they masked it to the world..I find some woman are very eager to talk about gender with us..

YMMV
    that is great Alvina! I've found the same thing Ro, there is a handful of women like that who I have been friends with for years and it's really nice to be able to talk about gender with people who are confident enough in their's to have meaningful discussions about life and experiences.

Happy new year Alvina!
    "In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom."

"My actual gender identity emerged as I healed from the scars of childhood not because of those scars" - Kelly J

Gone to live my life
    Hi Alvina,

What a nice story and it certainly does shore up my hope for the decency of the human race.

Hugs

Isha

Thanks for sharing, Alvina.....it certainly expands thoughts and wishes for openness and understanding in being accepting and non-judgemental.

Happy New Year!

Janelle

Alvina,
    When you think the whole world is against you there is always someone to brighten your day up.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.