Thread: Feeling pretty

Feeling pretty

Not sure if I touched on this before. If I did feel free to slap me. Anyway, I'm wondering when you take the time to do a really good job getting dressed up en femme and go out, how do you feel about yourself? I can't help but feel if I look pretty, I feel pretty and feel pretty good about myself. This is especially true when I go to the club and dance in front of others. It feels exhilarating and I feel good throughout my whole being. How do you feel when you dress to the "nines" and go out?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Kate,
    When I make the effort, the effort is definitely worthwhile and I will strut my stuff.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I have dressed and gone out and being particularly pleased text a picture to my wife titled feeling pretty ? in which she replied Yes ... and yes I do feel pretty..........................Debra

Banned Read only
    When fully en femme I feel sensual, even if I am doing domestic chores. I know my wife would tell me I'm nuts, not for just wearing women's clothing, but, also for feeling sensual doing the laundry, ironing, vacuuming, etc. Heck, if I were her I'd tell me to feel sensual all the time, but, get all those chores done.

Hi all, I always feel pretty and most of all feminine but unfortunately have no-one to share it with as my SO bans me to the bedroom for my 'me time'. She does not want to see even a picture of me!
    Love Heather XX

Banned Read only
    When I go out, I do want to look my best. I think that is no different than my wife. But here is weirdest part: I want to look good FOR my wife. I want her to not be embarrassed by me. How crazy is that?

I feel good about myself whenever I am en femme. I do not always "dress to the nines" but I always try to look nice.
    Hugs, Carole

Being over 70, 6'2, 250, bald with a large gut and size 15 feet, I know that I would have difficulty passing at midnight in a coal mine, but that doesn't stop me from dressing up! Most days, I simply underdress my drab clothes or wear a nice little top, nylons and makeup around the house. When I do get the rare opportunity to dress, it's usually at a makeover or something like that where I am not alone on public display. (I have to be very careful about pics of me getting back to my 7 grandchildren or their parents). I just love the feminine feeling that I get with the hug of the bra or the tug of a garter!

Banned Read only
    Kate, I'm with Stephanie on this one--sensual is the word. Even when I'm sitting buck-naked in the bathroom looking down at freshly painted nails, I feel pretty. Darn it, then I have to get up and look in the mirror.

Banned Read only
    Yes, I feel pretty when I'm really dressed to the nines. I'm starting to have breasts of my own, my shape is changing, I have less beard shadow - all of that helps a lot. I have hair now, that also helps immensely. But really dressing nicely and doing a careful job on my makeup and accessories just feels great. I feel a lot more like a woman now, and some days I feel like a pretty one. Now if I can arrange for some time with the plastic surgeon, I'll feel amazing.

Dressed to the nines and going out is wonderful. I feel feminine, sexy and so good about myself. It's a feeling I've never gotten no matter how I dressed as a male.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Platinum Member
    I never, ever feel "pretty". At best I feel presentable...not awful.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    I really feel its all worth it if I can look in the mirror and say to myself "I actually look pretty!" As I get older, I don't look as good as I think I did when I was younger, but I can still pull off pretty if I try. Feeling pretty is a big part of why I do what I do. I just like the feeling also.

I love the feeling of Skirts,dresses,stockings and heels when I go out ,but I am wearing slacks a lot and I still feel very femmine,
    I do love being a Girl

The days of feeling and looking pretty have long past. I can't see ever looking pretty again, exceptible is good enough. But back in the 70's on up into the 90's with my wife assistance I could look pretty enough to get by and that made me feel pretty. I wish I had experienced more back then and had a camera on hand for all the time we did go out. Even the sessions for staying home were good then. But I have no delussions that I will ever travel those roads again. To many years and many more pounds, short of a miracle. This is a warnning to you that still can, take pictures and don't let any oppotunity to CD slip by, you will regret it!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

There are times I am just dressing for the evening and do a quick make-up job and look in t he mirror and say to myself how pretty I am Other times I take my time and see a beautiful woman yet still other times I look in the mirror and see a man in a wig and make-up Must be the lighting

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I feel pretty
    Oh so pretty
    I feel pretty and witty and bright
    And I pity
    Any girl who isn't me tonight
    I feel charming
    Oh so charming
    It's alarming how charming I feel
    And so pretty
    That I hardly can believe I'm real
    See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
    Who can that attractive girl be?
    Such a pretty face
    Such a pretty dress
    Such a pretty smile
    Such a pretty me!
    I feel stunning
    And entrancing
    Feel like running
    And dancing for joy
    For I'm loved