Thread: Advertising lingerie for men.

Advertising lingerie for men.

The latest BodyAware newsletter arrived in my inbox a few minutes ago under the subject line "It's Lace Party Pants Time!"
    It showed a couple of fine-bodied guys in lace. Their bodies are toned and free of hair and no doubt they would be appealing to a large number of boys and girls. The panties they are modelling are also quite appealing.
    However, I would prefer them to have made an effort to tuck themselves.
    The site shows a variety of satin and lace for men but the models displaying it are mostly well-endowed and showing it. In fact I think some have been stimulated for the photos.
    How do you think a site such as this should show off femme underwear?

I don't care how much lace, or accoutrements they attach to "lingerie for men".
    That's what it is "lingerie for men".
    No thanks.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'm with Beverly on this one. No matter how the doctor it up it still is "lingerie for men"

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I have bought a few items from them but never their underwear.
    Some of their stuff is cute but I do prefer women's panties for sure.

Looks interesting.

However, I find it weird differentiating between lacey underwear for men and for women (apart from the mens maybe have a bit more room in the crotch- so would be a bit more comfortable than the womens version).

Aren't lacey underwear just lacey underwear: mens or womens if they look like panties.

I'm interested as to why some will only wear something very alike to panties if they are marketed to women?

Especially when lots of people here think clothing shouldn't be attributed to one sex's wardrobe or another because it's just clothing:the only reason lacey underwear is mostly sold to women is because most men aren't interested in buying it for themselves.

I agree with Beverley.

Shelly