Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wearing panties

wearing panties

Ive got a great wife who tolerates my dressing as long as i keep it to myself. The other night she reached in my pjs and found i was wearing panties,I told her i wear them all the time and she seemed to be ok with that, i hope this leads to dressing with her. I dont want to push it.

I'm wearing panties 24/7 now with the understanding of a wonderful wife.. You're right not to push it....take your time and enjoy the little pleasures s them come to you!

Julie Ma'am!
    Good for you! hope it goes well.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Consider yourself blessed she approves of that, some of us not so fortunate

Its great she is ok with that. You are right I would not push it. Small steps and maybe she will come around and dress with you.

Good Luck, Shelly

Looking for friends in TO Christa Race's Avatar
    For me my wife rather see me go all out with dressing up now instead half and half. If where to dress as a guy I wear all guy clothes. She is okay with me wearing panties to bed sometimes but then again I have some really nice men underwear that are similar to women's underwear but still have the room for your junk. lol!
    I am here to make new friends and find more ideas and tips to make myself better at making myself look better. I may not always be on here but when I am I will do my best to abide the rules.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I underdress in the way of wearing knickers and tights when we get dressed up and go for a meal or to the theatre which my SO is fine with. I have even wore her knickers and trousers (probably not together) for the day once when we were on holiday.

Trish, it is a start. When I got together with my current wife 20 years ago she was ok with me wearing panties and we even made a game out of it. We would wear matching panties most days. She had no problem with me wearing panties and pantyhose. However she wanted nothing to do with any kind of further female dressing on my part. Eventually we fell into a DADT situation except for the underdressing. About a year ago she suddenly had a change of heart. She told me that she did not care if I dressed around the house whenever I felt like it. Now I wear skirts and blouses and anything else I choose and she is fine with it. She even has complimented me on some of my outfits and will often tell me to go get my girl on when I am in a grouchy mood. She finds that Ellen Jo is a much calmer person than my male version. When we say here that things take time we do not mean it will all change in a week. We are usually talking years. Take it slow and good luck.
    Ellen Jo
    Last edited by EllenJo; 12-30-2013 at 08:09 AM.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Welcome to the Forum, Trisha. Glad to hear your wife accepts the fact that you wear panties. It's a great start.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

You are right in your thinking, just don't push it under her nose all the time and she may get used to it.
    Not acceptance, but closer to it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Only wear woman's panties now. Wife was ok. Now I wear a slip to bed. Finally I now have basically a lingerie drawer along with dresses in the guest room closet along with hers. Occasionally she finds a few thing lying around. When she calls me out on it, my best answer is: "Shake me a break".seems to work

My wife is fine with my wearing panties. It took her a while to get used to colours other white, black or beige, but now I have a good collection - and some lacy ones.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Yep, I wear knickers just about every day now. I love the light feel that it's almost like wearing nothing.....plus they look so much sweeter.

My wife was not overly impressed initially, but is OK with it now. She's more worried about me having an accident and being discovered.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Wink wearing panties

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Bern View Post
    Only wear woman's panties now. Wife was ok. Now I wear a slip to bed. Finally I now have basically a lingerie drawer along with dresses in the guest room closet along with hers. Occasionally she finds a few thing lying around. When she calls me out on it, my best answer is: "Shake me a break".seems to work
    wearing panties began long before I met my wife I started at about 13 and have
    enjoyed wearing them. Before we were married I dated a couple of ladies and
    asked them what style panties they liked wearing and they told me the basic type
    to bikinis and thongs. They asked me which one I liked and I said the Bikini type .
    Getting back to wearing panties in front of your wife I told my wife when we started
    dating about my pantie fetish so before we married we spent a night sharing with
    each other our panties and our love of lingerie she is ok with me wearing panties to
    bed along with other lingerie in the bedroom since we have grandchildren in the home.

I think for the first 10 years my wife would see my undies and ask 'Your not wearing those outside of the house, are you?" Be patient! She knows I pick the most fem ones and wear them outside now, but it took lots of time!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

I also wear panties 24/7 with my accepting that is my normal underwear. She tolerates my dressing around the house, but really does not want me to take it outside the house. She is the one that suggested that I paint my toe nails and shave my underarms.
    She never says anything when I buy something off the internet, and she usually wants to see my purchase when it comes. She goes shopping with me a couple times a year. She is the one that said she had no problem with me wearing girl pants or shirts as long as they weren't too girly.
    I love my wife for all she does for me.

It is all about communication between the two of you. Never surprise her with anything fem. Realize a marriage is all about compromise, no one person should get their way all the time.

I can dress any way I want in front of her, and I do dress fem a couple times a week and usually most of Sunday. I would like to dress more, but as a compromise I don't.

ive been wearing panties for the last 10 years even when i gave up on transition they are more comfortable and now that i have about 30-40 pair and im about 5-6 months on hormones and starting to feel normal...

I also wear panties 24/7 now. When we first married I could wear them when I dressed up. Then a few years later, I had a hernia operation and the waistband on the underwear would rub on the incision and irritate it. So she let me get some briefs and I started wearing them all the time. My wife knew about my dressing before we were married, so by that time she was used to it and just let me have full reign. After that I developed a nice wardrobe.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    My wife knows I wear panties most of the time it really doesn't bother her that I do. So I wonder why the other day when she saw me looking at panties online she said "oh no you have enough panties now"? We all know it's just not possible to have to many. lol
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

I underdress in panties quite often, but my wife doesn't know. It's DADT. One day I'm going to get caught. Maybe she'll get romantic with me and unbutton my pants. She'll probably freak out and say something like, "Have you worn those outside the house?" My response will be something like, "Yes, and probably hundreds of other times when you didn't notice. No one can tell."
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

My wife would laugh if she read this. "Panties, schmanties," she would say. "It's just clothes, OK."

And oh how I love the woman . . .

For all of us, my hope is that one day the rest of society gets it like she does.

I'm in the same boat as Steffi - wife has no idea and I'm afraid I'd be risking a marriage if she found out. So, if your SO is good with panties, lucky you. Don't push your luck - but who knows, maybe one day like Janet, you;ll get a slip instead of cotton PJs.

I have permission to wear under my regular clothes only once our son goes to sleep. I often have both a bra and panties on love undressing before bed in front of her. She gives no reaction but it turns me on to say the least.

I now wear panties 24/7 I hate mens underwear.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome and yes don't push it, in time she will get used to it and it will me a non issue and seem normal.