Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wearing panties

I am 24/7 with panties, my wife knows and loves it. In fact she got me a half dozen new ones for Xmas. She wont buy me tighty whites anymore. She also like me to wear thi Highs underdressed. She doesnt mind seeing me in them and often will comment that i look cute. She is even ok if i were a bra under dressed or to bed, but for some reason she doesnt want to see me fully dressed and made up??? Yet she loves seeing my pictures all done up??? She has known about my dressing for over 30 years and has never had an issue with it. Dressing is only a small reason while i love her so much, there are so many other reasons the biggest reason i love her so much is becuase she is a great mom to our two daughters!!!

Dressing

After many years of being with someone who didn't enjoy my dressing I finally met someone who does. We go out dancing, and when home my dressing is just part of the norm. We go shopping and she keeps me in the feminine mood most of the time. Frankly I have more dresses, heels, and nylons than she does.

I wear them every day too. I would have worn them in secret but Mrs. Me does the laundry and it was easier to be up front about it.

Good for you. Glad its not an issue for you and your wife. I wear panties most of the time now.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

I wear panties (knickers) regularly too (with SO approval) though we have to be creative as there is my wife and I and our 21 yr old son. It is a bit risky on a saturday if there are 14 pairs of panties and only my sons boxer shorts to put on the line. As he has to do some housework my son often puts the washing out and brings it in. We will try to mix up the colours a bit so blacks and darks dont get put out at the same time as the lighter ones or I'll put some clean undies in the basket to be washed again...Ellie

you are so lucky!!!!
    be thankful

I quit wearing men's undie over a year and half ago. I prefer throngs or lacy backed panties. Victoria Secrets is my favorite story

I wear panties almost every day, but I do go commando at night. I have more woman's jeans then men's, and most of them you cant even tell. I enjoy old nave jeans with some nice panties and knee high or womans socks. If you wear a pair of womans boots with a low heel, an under the jeans you are almost all fem dressed and nobody will know. Also there are some nice collar shirts that are female that you can wear as well. But whatever I wear I enjoy my panties. Glad you do as well. My wife knows as well, and tolerates it.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy View Post
    I'm wearing panties 24/7 now with the understanding of a wonderful wife.. You're right not to push it....take your time and enjoy the little pleasures s them come to you!
    Yes, from my perspective Suzy is right on. Let your wife take the lead. I've not worn male underwear for years, and we have just let things develop (and they have !)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I'm pissed JCPENNY doesnt carry the Ambrielle panty line anymore!! I am currently wearing a microfiber and lace jeweled panty that fits great! Hopefully they bring them back soon..

Quote Originally Posted by trishacd View Post
    Ive got a great wife who tolerates my dressing as long as i keep it to myself. The other night she reached in my pjs and found i was wearing panties,I told her i wear them all the time and she seemed to be ok with that, i hope this leads to dressing with her. I dont want to push it.
    My wife does not like me dressing but she is the best .she buys me underwear including tights and we go into charity shops and asks quietly is there anything you want if I see a skirt she will pick it up and go pay for it .but as I said earlier she hates me Being dressed I do wear panties 24/7 and tights most of the time under my male clothes

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I wear panties almost all the time when I am not with my girlfriend. We are in a DADT relationship and she refers to them as my "different underwear". As long as I don't wear them when I am with with her she is OK with it.

That's all I wear 24/7 panties. I really hate men's underwear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you are so so lucky I'm also glad to do that but my wife is not like to that

woooooooooow you have got a nice horny wife so happy to hear
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 01-12-2014 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

Way to break the ice! All I ever wear is panties. Everyday, all day long. My wife gets pleasantly surprised to see which one I'm wearing when "our time" comes around. I tend to order/buy her something special along with my purchases. When they arrive she just says "your car parts came in", and I bring the package to the garage.

There was an instance where we had to go formal. She asked if I had any black nylons she could borrow. I did.

Joni

My wife and I have gone shopping for panties in the past for me. I wore a pair of hers "by mistake" before I told her of my CDing, citing that they were much more comfortable than my own. It was definitely an ice breaker that eventually led to me telling her. I can now wear them whenever I please, although I have since found some men's underwear that are rather comfy, just not as comfy as the panties I enjoy.

I wear panties 24/7 and don't think twice about it anymore. Several years ago I changed job and had to have a DOT physical and didn't think about it until I was asked to drop my pants.... OMG what do I do now. Dropped my pants and smiled.

Had a similar experience right after I had become comfortable wearing panties and bra everyday. Only the Doctor made a move on me!!

Platinum Member
    I love the feel of nylon panties. I always wear a pair of Vanity Fair white nylon brief panties to bed under my PJ's. The panties are style 15-812 which don't even have lace. Except for not having a fly as a pair of men's brief they are very plain. I would hope any woman would not feel threatened by them. They are the closest panties to a man's brief except they are labeled a woman's panty.

You may want to further test the waters by wearing a plain nylon camisole instead of a tee shirt. Again, except for the fact they are marketed for a woman, they may be fairly neutral. There are also many nylon slips with non adjustable straps and no lace that can easily pass for male attire.

Good luck with expanding your horizons.

Always in panties during free time. Love to come home from work and slip into a new pair and begin to unwind. We have 2 drawers of matching panties and coordinate nightly before bed

Only time I am not in panties is when I am going to bed. DADT relationship. I wish my wife would be more accepting.

I read through the responses and have to confess I don't know what DADT means. Can someone please enlighten me. Thanks!

Platinum Member
    Hi Trisha, Who knows you may soon be sleeping in a nightgown.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    DADT -- Don't Ask Don't Tell

One nice thing about wearing panties is that I often wake up with my wife running her fingers over them.

Wear panties when ever I can. My wife does not mind because she accepts them with my washing with no comment. She is even accepting my bras, slips skirts and tops with the washing also. (We do share the chores around the house).