Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: wearing panties

I wear compression under garments during the day because they regulate my blood pressure but these are mostly Spanx for women. Men's are ok but not as comfortable. At night I wear panties and a nightgown. I would wear them all the time but I need the compression. I just love panties. When I feel them in the middle of the night I get a great big smile on my face!

Banned Read only
    Ha....

You know what I find amazing about undies???? Guess?

Banned Read only
    that 3500 views have occured on this post thread. Something about this bit of clothes... If I was fishing for a CD, all I would have to do is take a line and dangle it down from a sky scraper window and in 10 seconds one of our group would walk up in daylight and grab them.

and would not give a damn... Love it.

Vanny... (just saying this is very curious to me). NO?

Aspiring Member
    Panties do nothing for me. Its bra, slips and petticoats for me, as much as possible.

Vikki