View Poll Results: Do you find men attractive sexually - under any circumstances?

Voters
458. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, women only for me thanks.

242 52.84%
  • I like women, but sometimes I like men - OR - I'm bisexual

207 45.20%
  • I like men exclusively, not attracted to women.

9 1.97%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sexuality Poll - yes, another one!

Smile Im bi I think

I love women more than anything but (there is always a but) when I am dressed and I am with another dresser I do like to play with them so I have said to No.2. i am not into Admirers as the most times just want sexual satisfaction for themseves, us girls have needs also

Coleen xx

one thing i have never been interested in sexually is CD's/TG's/TS. For some reason it just has zero appeal to me. I can find some real hot and ya.....it might leave me abit curious but i have never once had any kind of fantasy regarding being with a CD/TG/TS.

i will say...if i were to be with one i'd definitly have to take the female role.....and only me.

prefer women

I'm very happily married to a woman who is also my best friend. However, she is also not tolerant of my crossdressing and I have been back in the closet since we had children.
    I prefer women sexually and to hang out with. That said, there are times in my life I have dated guys, many years ago. But rather than an actual sexual attraction to guys, I feel I have an attraction to being treated like a lady by a gentleman. I enjoy two things about guys -- the way he will affirm my femininity by treating me like a lady (doing all those polite things we are supposed to do as gentlemen), and having a guy as a sort of "accessory" to my femininity, someone to sort of "provide cover" in public (oh look, there's a young woman and her date...), and to sort of "play off of" as a female with a male. I find being on the other side of the male-female dynamic very interesting, and a little intoxicating. I have enjoyed the dinner-and-dancing thing with guys before... it's a lot of fun! However, I am not interested in a sexual experience with a guy -- kissing and holding hands is as far as I would go.
    I'm still hoping to do the bride-and-groom wedding photos someday that I have wanted to do for years... I did prom pics with a friend when I was like 17 (we had kind of a boyfriend-girlfriend thing going at the time, and making out is as far as we went), so I'm hoping to up the ante to being a bride with a groom. I find the whole contrast between being the bride, obviously female in my white gown, with a male groom, obviously male in his black tux, I find it completely thrilling. Not in a sexual sense, but in a sort of head trip sense -- it would fire all those little synapses in my brain that make feeling femme in my Karen clothes that much more intense!
    But even with all of that, I'm not interested in a sexual experience with a guy. That is reserved for my wife, and her alone...
    "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes..."

I feel good about myself, I'm part of the 44.8 % who are bi! Thank-you!

Neither straight nor bi is a totally accurate description of me.

Call me "hetero but adventurous". Being with men is mainly a "been there, done that" thing for me. After all, women are prettier, nicer, softer and smell better than men!

HOWEVER I have discovered that if it's another TGirl, that's somehow different! Go figure. Although just snogging is often plenty enough for me, I'm hardly the first woman in world history to barter sex for affection.

At the end of the day, I always have to at least like whomever I am with, regardless of other circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by AprilMae
    ... the idea of taking a feminine role with a woman possibly taking the male role is something I've thought about.
    I just love that. The opportunity can be a little hard to find, though.
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 02-12-2006 at 04:31 PM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

I am attracted to the feminine. Sometimes though, I have been called cute or sexy, and had comments made to me by men and that made me feel good. I guess that I just like to be admired and to tease, and enjoy living the vision of what I admire and teases me. But to think of sex in terms of intercourse, I would most of all need to be impressed by many other virtues beyond gender. I'm not easily impressed by man or woman.

If you compare the results of this poll with a similar one in the FTM forum, it seems no one likes men.

http://crossdressers.com/forums/poll...lts&pollid=349
    Hail Satin!

Both

Have always liked both, & consider myself same,

JF

Quote Originally Posted by ReginaK
    If you compare the results of this poll with a similar one in the FTM forum, it seems no one likes men.
    Familiarity breeds contempt? (I don't think that those who identify as bi dislike men - they just seem to tend to prefer women).
    - Robert Hunter

Seeker of Knowledge Wendall1957's Avatar

Wink Re: Sexuality Poll - yes, another one

Hey all,

I guess the best commentary I can make is that I like looking at pretty people, male or female.

I especially like when the person in question is feminine in appearance.

Though...

Appreciating a lovely face and body does not equate to attraction for me.

Attraction must have an emotional component in my mind.

While a pretty face, shapely leg or other feature may turn my head (and mayhaps send a tingle to "lower parts" ,-)
    if my heart is not involved, there is no attrction.

Just me...
    Be well - Wendall
    (with a little Wendy inside ;-)

Freedom to be me, freedom to be you
    That's all one can ask
    Tolerate me and, accept me or not
    That's all one can ask
    -Wendall's Diary :GE:

"Men can be pretty, too."
    - Wendall's wife

beauty & the beast
    I was bi-curious recently, but i got sick of seeing penis', my 1st choicew have always been for women & now after going through through that period i did, i now understand why women r way better if i ever found someone

Is there anyone here who would like to live as a woman full time and want to be in a relationship with a man exclusively? I would love to find a crossdressing woman ( transvestite? ) who is so convincing as a "female" that all of my friends and family would never know that she was in fact a he.
    And I would be able to satisfy my bi sexual needs in the privacy of our own home. Sounds like a fantasy? I knew there were a few "females" in my community, but I have not met them in person yet.

P.S. Hello to KarenNY ( Upstate New York )
    I too, am from Upstate NY
    Hope to meet you someday!

Early Longtime Member Faye Emmette's Avatar

Back for a chat

Thanks KeyPlayer for this poll after all these months.
    From my own experience and so many others, I really do think there should've been a choice between the 1 and the 2.
    Maybe a grading 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 --- 1.9 even.
    Just my tuppence worth. :-)
    [SIZE="1"].
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]....... Everything is in Degrees .......[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]intro http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16084[/SIZE]

Talking Women for this cross dresser

No doubt of any kind, a 5'2" big blue eyed, bown haired , Irish female hottie for me anytime any place and her name must be kitten.

Hugs

Christy

very much bi for me. Love women and the right type of men.

Not just a pig-n-lipstick

Try-sexual?

I am pretty much only attracted to women (BBW's specifically) but I am interested in trying some Bi-activities. My GF knows a guy that she finds attractive who is bi and very much wants to be with a CD. So it should all work out for each of us. :cheeky:

I don't find myself lusting after guys but I am willing to try some fun in the bedroom with one... or two... maybe three... but that's an absolute maximum...

at a time :cheeky:
    hehehehehe
    Ellie

Quote Originally Posted by Keyplayer74
    Okay.
    A lot of these polls I've been reading don't answer the question that I have. I'm really curious - what percentage of crossdressers are actually attracted to men?
    Are you attracted to men under any circumstances?

Interestingly, you say other polls don't ask the question which will give you the answer you want. However, I find that your poll question is too limited. If you really want to know about crossdressers' taste in men, you need to pose questions that aren't so limited. I've noticed that these polls often are so narrow as to exclude most people. Why is that? Is the format restrictive?

To give an honest answer to the queston....... I find men disgustingly unattractive. However, oral sex with a man can be extremely tasty.

I voted #3, but this is something that has definately changed since I started living as a woman. Before that, I had been exclusively with women, but I always had to like them, or love them, very much in order to be able to perform. Thinking about it now, I should have voted #2, because the only women that I could perform with knew about my crossdressing, even if they wouldn't tolerate it in their presence, and somehow that excited me. So if I could ever meet a woman who could love me as I am now, I am pretty sure that would work out fine. I'll probably get to fly to the Moon before that happens, though.

And my experiences with men have only happened since I became "Tracy", I thought, "Well, that's what women do, right? So I better give it a try." And I have to tell you, girls, that giving a man oral really trips my trigger! The problem is that I have yet to meet a man that I could love the way I love women.

I guess it comes down to me only being able to take the passive, female role, no matter who I am with. I don't mind, terribly, that I have a "unit", I just don't like using it for sex. Just color me confused, I guess.

attracted to men

I love women, men and most of all any one in lingerie.

[

poll

i would have to say #2

i'm attracted to other cd's when dressed myself but not men per say.
    i am bicurious as well so a solid #2 would be my choice.

jamie

love my wife ...........love being the girl however she wants me love being the submissive one ..........sometimes we role play but alas i to am just a lesbian too

I went for number one as i'm predominantly heterosexual (bloody labels again! lol) No seriously, i must admit i like male attention and being treated like a lady but i always make it clear from the outset that i'm not interested in them sexually.

Sara xxxx

Ive been attracted to men in general for many years. When im dressed up the urge is even stronger. I dont think that this is a bad thing, its just the way I am. If you worry about such things then you can ruin a lot of good fantasies. I dont see many men that "turn me on" but the again I dont see many women who do either!

I'm as masculine as they come when in drab, but it's wierd...when I'm dressed I become this submissive type...I just want to be seduced and taken by a strong muscular guy who'll treat me like a woman. When I cross over I feel like and want to be "done" like a real woman. But, when I'm satisfied I'm done and want to be back to my tough, male persona. What kind of whack job am I anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Teal
    What kind of whack job am I anyway?
    According to this thread, a fairly typical one! Welcome to the forum, Teal.

Rachel xxx
    - Robert Hunter