Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The need to socialize in femme?

Thinking about going to NY this spring all en fem the whole weekend! Any recommended places?

If anyone is in the North East. Montreal Canada has a large section called the village where differences are very much accepted. It is known as a gay/les area that is the biggest in N America. TS/TG and CD are normal sights and welcomed in the area.

I developed a strong need to socialize en femme a long time ago. It is a crucial part to feel that inner completeness. We need to be seen so our femininity is exposed and joined by other Trans girls and those who admire them. When I go to Tg clubs, it helps me release that energy, be a girl for real. I love to show my outfits and be looked at as a woman. Can't live without it...

I've found the desire to get out en femme very strong, while as my male self couldn't be bothered to leave the house other than to work. If only I could make a little room in that work schedule to make it happen. I'm not sure if it's a desire to socialize or validate my female identity, but it can be very strong at times.

I really want others to appreciate my feminie apperance and sometimes even hope for them to appreciate me on an even more personal level.

I haven't gone out fully dressed for a long time. The urge is coming back. Generally when I have done it in the past, I go to the next city where I'm not known. I would usually dress in skinny jeans with nice black boots. On top I'll be wearing a scoop blouse with a nice female black leather jacket. All the other necessary items, wig, makeup etc. will be properly in place. Looking over the wardrobe above there is nothing to draw anyone attention. That, in my opinion is the secret to being successful, going into public.